S.A. Army [★] Suggestion: Return old test system.

Have you got something in mind that you'd like to suggest for S.A. Army? Post your suggestions & improvements for S.A. Army here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

15 posts Page 1 of 2

Grizzly

Grizzly

by Grizzly » September 16, 2021, 10:59 am
Name: Grizzly
Suggestion(s): Change test faction
Why would it be useful: Since this is faction shouldn't be without testing (Driving/Flying,Shooting,SOC and Im not sure SOC important for army) I've seen old applications was with these tests and it's cool. I decided to suggest it today.
Additional comments: In the game as well, I saw a lot of players talking about this Suggestion and they're like an army with full tests for applicants, I wish this system Return to army faction again.
even if soldiers inactive in server can know his skills of test results this is useful.

Kind regards.

Sergeant First class.

Spoiler: show

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » September 16, 2021, 11:19 am
I kinda feel like shooting and driving should be back at least since we don't often team up with the applicants and bringing this back will help Army Members to judge applicants skills before casing their vote.

+1

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

MrMahmoud

Mahmoud
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host

by MrMahmoud » September 16, 2021, 2:03 pm
i agree with ackman, this is a great suggestion.

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » September 19, 2021, 12:00 am
I feel like the current system is best since it helps you judge the two most important parts. English knowledge and army rules knowledge are enough to be tested imo. Also, I do agree shooting plays a vital part in army gameplay but still in most cases we do have a rough idea of the applicant's shooting skills. Its not just about teaming, we encounter them in different situations and that does give us a fair idea about how the applicant's actual performance is in real-time. If you can score better in a 1v1 duel that doesn't mean you can deal with every situation easily. You have to act strategically while chasing suspects and mostly they are teaming so 1v1 duel proves nothing. Moreover, the current testing system is short and easier for both the training officer and the applicant. We should rather not make things harder for everyone.

Coolguy

Tuesday

by Coolguy » September 19, 2021, 6:53 am
Mockery wrote :
I feel like the current system is best since it helps you judge the two most important parts. English knowledge and army rules knowledge are enough to be tested imo. Also, I do agree shooting plays a vital part in army gameplay but still in most cases we do have a rough idea of the applicant's shooting skills. Its not just about teaming, we encounter them in different situations and that does give us a fair idea about how the applicant's actual performance is in real-time. If you can score better in a 1v1 duel that doesn't mean you can deal with every situation easily. You have to act strategically while chasing suspects and mostly they are teaming so 1v1 duel proves nothing. Moreover, the current testing system is short and easier for both the training officer and the applicant. We should rather not make things harder for everyone.

Former Positions

Maltesini Underboss
Pagati Underboss

Gambino Underboss
Blackouts Miracle

Stunt Kings Tester
Renegades Tester
Current Positions

S.A Army Event Officer
S.A Army Sergeant

Absynth's Crew Veteran
Spetsnaz General
SFC Cruiser
Community Supporter

Panadol

SR.OmaRSallaKH

by Panadol » September 19, 2021, 11:27 am
I actually disagree, Army members may see how we drive and shoot in-game while they are teaming with us, they can see our skills through our gameplay.
I hope I am allowed to vote and post my opinion :D
/request panadol for all panadol services and species

The Buzzards Supporter
Ex-Tester/Staff

Stunt Kings Stunter
Leli's Squad Ex-Member
UFC Fighter
Vic's Gang Ex-RookieSpetsnaz Ex-Lieutenant

Squanix

Squanix
Pagati Consigliere

by Squanix » September 19, 2021, 12:31 pm
I'm not member or even applicant but I'd support this suggestion, those parts of the test introduces more details about the applicant. it's needed i guess since this is a faction, joining it requires a nice communication with members and skills as well, the important one of them is the shooting part.

It's my opinion
| +1

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » September 19, 2021, 5:35 pm
-1, let’s try and keep Army open for people regardless of skill level. A person with a good attitude and shit shooting has 100x more value than the most skilled players with shit attitude.

It’s about fun anyway, skills te rather irrelevant for that.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » September 19, 2021, 6:09 pm
Robin wrote :
-1, let’s try and keep Army open for people regardless of skill level. A person with a good attitude and shit shooting has 100x more value than the most skilled players with shit attitude.

It’s about fun anyway, skills te rather irrelevant for that.

Exactly this, also it saves extremely useful amount of time for the TO team, and for the applicant

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » September 19, 2021, 6:26 pm
Mockery wrote :

You're Explained everything very well from all sides So i do approve of course Yes' clearly you can make sure from many situations this applicant is skilled or not clearly -1 in my opnion

from other hand Skills isn't everything on faction army there many things and the most important attitude basically
Last edited by OkaManThe$Wolf on September 19, 2021, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

15 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Suggestions”