S.A. Army [★] Suggestion: Official Voting template

Have you got something in mind that you'd like to suggest for S.A. Army? Post your suggestions & improvements for S.A. Army here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » January 21, 2022, 11:30 pm
Name: [Lsrcr]Bear
Suggestion(s): Add/Create a official voting template
Why would it be useful: By using the official voting template, it will look very professional to us soldiers. This voting template will just be optional. You may use it if you want to.
Additional comments: I tried to make my own and asked Osolnik if I can use the photo from army's forum, and he said no. He suggested to make a suggestion and he'll be the one who'll do it.

Tamer wrote :
Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » January 23, 2022, 9:09 pm
If this is optional, why not just start a topic with member-submitted templates in the pub or something.
Seems easier and whatnot, gives people the option to pick their own template and allows for flexibility.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

e.e

e.e

by e.e » January 23, 2022, 9:35 pm
Robin wrote :
If this is optional, why not just start a topic with member-submitted templates in the pub or something.
Seems easier and whatnot, gives people the option to pick their own template and allows for flexibility.

+1

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » January 23, 2022, 11:16 pm
Robin wrote :

Osolnik wrote :
Would you be so kind to make a suggestion on having a template for voting? I'll design one and post it for everyone.

There u go.

Tamer wrote :
Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful

Osolnik

Osolnik
Developer

by Osolnik » January 24, 2022, 8:31 am
Robin wrote :

I haven't really thought about it much, but this sounds like a great idea. If we're not making it obligatory, there could be a topic in the pub.

Osolnik

Osolnik
Developer

by Osolnik » January 24, 2022, 9:11 am
Osolnik wrote :
Robin wrote :

I haven't really thought about it much, but this sounds like a great idea. If we're not making it obligatory, there could be a topic in the pub.

Custom application voting templates topic has been created.
Thanks for the suggestion.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Suggestions”