S.A. Army [★] Suggestion: Teaming with white

Have you got something in mind that you'd like to suggest for S.A. Army? Post your suggestions & improvements for S.A. Army here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

4 posts Page 1 of 1

CriticaL

Critical
Donator

by CriticaL » February 12, 2022, 1:58 pm
Name: [Lsrcr]Critical
Suggestion(s): An open discussion to deal with players who team with whites preventing army members from engaging with any vehicle.
Why would it be useful: Because many times I see a full team of suspects teaming and I still can't engage with any army vehicle because there is a white mechanic (white as in innocent, not skin color, I'm not racist) sitting back in their car's sofa fixing their vehicle :|
Additional comments: There used to be a rule that prohibits teaming with whites, but thanks to the new system that makes players automatically get wanted , I assume, the rule has been removed, which left us at a disadvantage since passengers in a wanted suspect's vehicle don't get any wanted level.

I still don't know how it should be dealt with, so anyone who has an idea, share it please!

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » February 12, 2022, 4:49 pm
Check out discord channel #ambigous-rules and read 2nd message.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Coolguy

Tuesday

by Coolguy » February 13, 2022, 9:30 am
Faraon78910 wrote :
Check out discord channel #ambigous-rules and read 2nd message.

A frequently asked question: Can you shoot an innocent (white) or yellow wanted player if he's teaming with a red wanted player using Rhino cannon? (Or in other circumstances where all the rules are being followed but an innocent or yellow wanted player is interrupting between you and your target).

The answer to this or the thing you can do there, is:

1. You can ask an admin to force him to either move/leave the wanted player alone or get wanted;

2. Keep warning civilian, to either go away or he may be harmed, let him know of the consequences, if he still refuses, its obviously his fault and that also counts as bitching (but you still would not shoot him, you only warn him that he could be harmed);

3. If both above steps FAIL, you can then wait for an opportunity to shoot YOUR TARGET but still try to avoid to damage the civilian/yellow wanted.

Note: You would never harm the yellow/civilian, but these are the steps you can do. You can also consider it as bitching and report the yellow/innocent on forum if he keeps doing that only so you cannot shoot him (requires valid and strong evidence for report).

Spoiler: show
Former Positions

Maltesini Underboss
Pagati Underboss

Gambino Underboss
Blackouts Miracle

Stunt Kings Tester
Renegades Tester
Current Positions

S.A Army Event Officer
S.A Army Sergeant

Absynth's Crew Veteran
Spetsnaz General
SFC Cruiser
Community Supporter

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » September 4, 2023, 7:38 am
As mentioned by Tuesday, these are the fundamental guidelines for handling situations involving unwanted civilians among criminals. Regarding our rules, they are designed to maintain vehicle balance, and we do not currently have plans to modify them. If you have a more specific proposal on how to address this issue, please don't hesitate to submit a new suggestion. Suggestion is now locked.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Suggestions”