S.A. Army [★] Suggestion: Multiple Improvements

Have you got something in mind that you'd like to suggest for S.A. Army? Post your suggestions & improvements for S.A. Army here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Cover

Cover
Donator
Duel Master

by Cover » July 23, 2023, 9:38 am
Name: Cover
Suggestion(s):
Incorporate the heat seeker RPG launcher into the Army (restricted to Master Sergeant or higher).

Add police light and neon to the Army VIP membership.

Incorporate a custom crosshair into the Army's Rhino vehicle (tank) to optimize its aiming precision.Image

Army members should have an extra loaded armor to their vehicles' trunks to be retrieved and used as a backup one (e.g., open vehicle trunk and use /loadarmor to wear the vest).

Add a spike object which pops cars' tires when driven into (/aspike to place it & /dspike to remove it, this object should have no effect on innocent players and could be possibly restricted by new added Army rules.

Modify the Army VIP vehicles with nitro.

Re-name the Army vehicles' plates to Army with purple color.

Why would it be useful: It has been so long since we had something new added to the Army, it's almost the same as it was released, I believe these new changes will make the Army gameplay more enjoyable. They aren't overpowered, so I see no reason not to add them.
Additional comments: The proposed changes and enhancements are holding great potential for the betterment of our operations. Incorporating these new features into the Army would undoubtedly elevate our capabilities and provide us with a strategic advantage in the gameplay. Furthermore, the careful consideration of balance ensures that these additions won't overpower the existing gameplay, guaranteeing a fair and exciting experience for all players.

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » July 24, 2023, 12:14 am
I agree with all of the suggestions most specially the Rhino. I've been having trouble using Rhino since I don't know if I'm aiming the suspect in the right way..

Army would be so much fun if this suggestions will be approved. ^^

Tamer wrote :
Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful

JohnCarer

JohnCarer
Community Manager

by JohnCarer » September 30, 2023, 12:30 pm
Heat seeking could be reviewed but would need to be tested. Samp sync is messy and I don't think it would work properly

Not sure if this is even possible: custom crosshair into the Army's Rhino vehicle (tank). The rhino is hardcoded. The only aim modifications I've seen were user based(cleo) and not server. Have you seen this on any public server?

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » September 30, 2023, 2:05 pm
JohnCarer wrote :
Heat seeking could be reviewed but would need to be tested. Samp sync is messy and I don't think it would work properly

Not sure if this is even possible: custom crosshair into the Army's Rhino vehicle (tank). The rhino is hardcoded. The only aim modifications I've seen were user based(cleo) and not server. Have you seen this on any public server?

As far as I'm aware it is impossible to add that without it being a client side Cleo4 mod. We tried to do it on another server and nothing ever worked.

Cover

Cover
Donator
Duel Master

by Cover » September 30, 2023, 2:32 pm
JohnCarer wrote :

It is indeed possible. I've just connected to the server about 5 minutes ago, and the custom crosshair on the tank is still present and functioning perfectly, all without any cleo mods
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Suggestions”