Reporting: Faraon

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

9 posts Page 1 of 1

ImLander009

Lander

Post by ImLander009 » May 1, 2020, 11:34 pm
Your name: ImLander
Their name(s): Faraon
Offense(s): bitching/stealing swat's suspect
Evidence: (https://youtu.be/HphiE_sp0VE)
Additional information: well, i was chasing grand from long time, when he left blackouts garage i throwed my car there and kept following him, however faraon came with tank and rammed me then he opened fire on him. besides, it seems like he didn't /su grand because he came so quickly, there's also a swat member who was there and he can confirm this situation.

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » May 2, 2020, 1:03 pm
Aside from Faraon's defence, I'd like to hear from Grand as well.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Faraon78910 Online

Faraon
S.A. Army General

Post by Faraon78910 » May 2, 2020, 1:53 pm
ImLander009 wrote :
i was chasing grand from long time

i was chasing him even longer. rhino is very slow and i was behind a bit thats why u maybe didnt notice me.
when he left blackouts garage i throwed my car there and kept following him, however faraon came with tank and rammed me then he opened fire on him.

that ram wasnt on purpose, happened by mistake. sorry for that
besides, it seems like he didn't /su grand because he came so quickly, there's also a swat member who was there and he can confirm this situation.

https://i.imgur.com/avdfCSr.png
i did su him, i suggest you to stop accusing me and report hunting, both is not allowed. you should know that already

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

ImLander009

Lander

Post by ImLander009 » May 2, 2020, 6:38 pm
you were chasing him even longer ? i was chasing him before, but i started recording because i saw you coming because i knew that you'll steal as it wasn't the first steal from you, and when you saw me following him, why didn't you stop ? why did you ram me like that ?

Faraon78910 Online

Faraon
S.A. Army General

Post by Faraon78910 » May 2, 2020, 7:29 pm
ImLander009 wrote :
you were chasing him even longer ? i was chasing him before, but i started recording because i saw you coming because i knew that you'll steal as it wasn't the first steal from you, and when you saw me following him, why didn't you stop ? why did you ram me like that ?

dude i was chasing him and his mates since start of their cophunt. again, dont accuse me of stealing without any proof. like 5 minutes before this happened i had a suspect and let you and lilard take it, didnt complain, because thats how its supposed to work. teamwork, nothing more. already said that ram wasnt on purpose. i said all what i needed. swat should be ashamed for having you as member.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

ImLander009

Lander

Post by ImLander009 » May 2, 2020, 7:43 pm
i never create a false report to hunt someone didn't do something with me, i always want to make it fair.
(https://imgur.com/FNDdY6o)
(https://imgur.com/A1AC7Yw)

Faraon78910 Online

Faraon
S.A. Army General

Post by Faraon78910 » May 2, 2020, 8:05 pm
ImLander009 wrote :
i never create a false report to hunt someone didn't do something with me, i always want to make it fair.
(https://imgur.com/FNDdY6o)
(https://imgur.com/A1AC7Yw)

he was definitely my suspect. i was chasing his teammates and even did kill them. he escaped and i went after him. i did su him. just check the link i posted, everything's there. no more replies by me.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Grand

Grand
Event Host

Post by Grand » May 2, 2020, 8:41 pm
I really am sad to be put in such tight position but i promise to say the truth for the sake of Army faction and justice...

First, i would like to say that when Faraon was in army skin, he only su'ed me and then left me alone without even chasing and that happened too long ago, moreover, i escaped from him and later after mins ago "SWAT" team started chasing me then i fell and tried to escape after moving a bit far from SWAT, i saw Faraon coming with his tank and rammed ImLander then shot at me.

For both players, don't take it personal, i just wrote what i saw nothing else, thanks!

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

Post by Sinner » May 3, 2020, 6:53 am
I've considered both the parties' arguments and Grand's statement, which was a lie to you in-game but honest & official here, now it makes it hard to believe whose suspect Grand was. Faraon chased him first and lost him, later Lander chased him where Faraon again engaged, Faraon here wasn't wrong though, Rhino is slow and it's not easy to keep up with the suspect all the time. About the ram, Faraon is sorry for it, and which I also believe could be a mistake due to lag, we all know SAMP lags; you were taking a sudden turn while running and he was in speed, though I'd still suggest Faraon to keep himself away from such trouble, it's just a suspect, we all are ONE team and play this game for entertainment.
Apart from all this, Faraon, please refrain from throwing personal attacks in defense which isn't good and professional at all by your side, you just post a defense and that's it. This same goes for every other soldier when reported, this might, next time, be more than a verbal warning as it is not acceptable.
No action will be taken due to lack of evidence.

Thank you for reporting!
Regards,
Brigadier General Sinner
Army High Command
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”