Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

6 posts Page 1 of 1

SilentKiller

SilentKiller

Post by SilentKiller » October 20, 2020, 11:04 am
Your name: Miars2
Their name(s): [Lsrcr]Balsa
Offense(s): Break army rules
Evidence: https://ibb.co/SfkzsqQ
Additional information: Me use helicopter, then, My helicopter has low HP, then I jumped in my helicopter, then balsa came then he shoot me using hunter while me in rooftop

Balsa

Balsa

Post by Balsa » October 20, 2020, 11:33 am
Oh so you are the same guy from couple of weeks asking me to chill together, you are the same guy that asslicked me for rights and cophunt. Aha, nice story you made here, but sadly it's not true.
Lemme get this straight to our Generals.

First of all I am a fully respectfull army member towards everyone and my problem is not your lies and many things you did before but i didn't want to report your ass. Secondly you made this story just to get me off army because you also applied for army before and got denied but I got accepted. You tried to be a "nice person to me" and you choosed to asslick. Now when you noticed that I'm not that kind of a greedy person now you tried to get me off from army team while giving a false story. Well you could made a little better proofs that are proving your story, you could possibly take them if I actually managed to do that. But I will get this straight for our respectfull Generals and AHC.

I was driving a hunter (Which i ussually do) I noticed his ass being in NRG-500. I started chasing him with hunter (NOT USING THE HUNTER'S MINIGUN). Than he went in heli and than of course i am allowed to use hunter's weapon when a suspect is in air with a flying vehicle. Than he got out of that flying vehicle. And of course he was in air and as long as I know if any suspect, no matter if they are orange or red or mostwanted, I can use minigun as long as they are in air/flying vehicle/flying vehicle on ground. As you were in air i simply used advantage that I had in that moment. And also to make this story that you made here true you took the proof that shows when your dead body fell on the ground. So in my opinion this proof is not valid.

But another theory that proves that you got nothing more to do in your life exscept trying to destroy my gameplay is that I messaged you and told you to report me because i knew it's not my fault, and you answered like "No report". You just made yourself the biggest enemy.

To our honorable and fully respectfull Generals and AHC I would like to apologize for using these type of words as I really got pissed off.

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

Post by Sinner » October 20, 2020, 11:45 am
@Balsa, are you trying to say that you killed him while he was in air later his dead body fell on ground and he took the screenshot?

@Miars2, do you have screenshot with /timestamp on? If so, please provide as it would be helpful.

Balsa

Balsa

Post by Balsa » October 20, 2020, 11:51 am
Sinner wrote :
@Balsa, are you trying to say that you killed him while he was in air later his dead body fell on ground and he took the screenshot?

@Miars2, do you have screenshot with /timestamp on? If so, please provide as it would be helpful.

Sir yes sir that's exactly what I wanted to say here. I mean look at the proof sir...

SilentKiller

SilentKiller

Post by SilentKiller » October 20, 2020, 12:18 pm
I sorry closed this Report

Richano

Richano
Developer

Post by Richano » October 20, 2020, 12:21 pm
Miars wrote :
I sorry closed this Report

Report dismissed.
Some great ol' memories
Spoiler: show
[Lsrcr]Quiet Logic
RockingJohnson wrote:
$@richano1@$ wrote:
Great work brothers and thanks for the compliments.
Dude you are lord in making promos. :D
Nice updates
Trailers that i made (with some help of others)

Former positions
National Crime Syndicate Prospect - Clowns Clown - LSRCR RadioDJ - Devils Monster - Tester
Current positions
Blackouts Advisor - Tester/Staff - Army Sergeant Major - TO - Absynth's Crew Gunman - Regular Player - Tagged member - LSPDU Cadet - Comrades Worker - Stuntkings StuntKing - Tester/Staff - Beta Tester - Donator
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”