Report.

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

8 posts Page 1 of 1

SneaX

SneaX

Post by SneaX » November 14, 2020, 7:45 am
Your name: Loudness
Their name(s): VenoM
Offense(s): Break army rules
Evidence: https://youtu.be/Cn9aTMZwO7U
Additional Information: I just saw him killing a ppl using minigun on the ground.
Last edited by SneaX on November 14, 2020, 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

VenoM

VenoM
Donator

Post by VenoM » November 14, 2020, 7:58 am
I'm not sorry for anything. That guy was aimbotting and ruining everyone's gameplay. I've recorded him aiming tho and I know report would have been a better option but it wouldn't have stopped him from ruining our gameplays at the moment. I asked everyone in mainchat to stay away from id 29 because I was going to use minigun on him as you can see in the video.

SneaX

SneaX

Post by SneaX » November 14, 2020, 8:39 am
VenoM wrote :
I'm not sorry for anything. That guy was aimbotting and ruining everyone's gameplay. I've recorded him aiming tho and I know report would have been a better option but it wouldn't have stopped him from ruining our gameplays at the moment. I asked everyone in mainchat to stay away from id 29 because I was going to use minigun on him as you can see in the video.

Yeah I know he was, but you don't need to "rulebreak" for just to take revenge or something.

VenoM

VenoM
Donator

Post by VenoM » November 14, 2020, 9:51 am
The purpose was not to kill him. If i wanted to kill him , I'd have used tank. I wanted to ruin his gameplay to make him pissed and leave the server which in the end he did. I could have ar'ed him too yes I did that but every time I ar'ed him or someone else , he left and made another account. Evaders don't deserve to be treated like normal players.

Also , why are you even reporting me , you're not the victim. And there can only be few reasons behind you reporting me. Either you want to play by hackers side and let them ruin everyone's gameplay just like you did before by letting Vixen cheat and not reporting him or you know him maybe.

Kane.

Kane
Donator

Post by Kane. » November 14, 2020, 10:09 am
The link of video you have provided is not working kindly fix it.

Army member since 2014

SneaX

SneaX

Post by SneaX » November 14, 2020, 10:58 am
Kane. wrote :
The link of video you have provided is not working kindly fix it.

I think it is fixed now.

SneaX

SneaX

Post by SneaX » November 14, 2020, 11:11 am
VenoM wrote :
Also , why are you even reporting me , you're not the victim. And there can only be few reasons behind you reporting me.

1. I don't have any reason behind me in reporting you. And just what I have observed, you're very toxic with other players and being so rude, I think you should change your IGN back into Mr.Killer008 because the new mr.killer now have been changed now.

Evaders don't deserve to be treated like normal players.

2. When did I ban evade? I only have only 3 accounts right now, Dawnf, Loudness and BakaRENEJAY.to.

Either you want to play by hackers side and let them ruin everyone's gameplay just like you did before by letting Vixen cheat and not reporting him or you know him maybe.

3. And I also admit that I'm still a kid but I think I am not stupid as what you think, me letting the hacker to ruin everyone's gameplay?. Please think about it.

If i wanted to kill him , I'd have used tank

4. Then why you didn't use tank, and why did you break a single rule?

Kane.

Kane
Donator

Post by Kane. » November 15, 2020, 3:41 pm
I'm not sorry for anything. That guy was aimbotting and ruining everyone's gameplay. I've recorded him aiming

You are not supposed to break faction rules & deal things by yourself you are an experienced player you had to report the player instead of violating faction rules, Therefore an official warning (X) will be issued upon your name.

Cheers,
Brigadier General Kane
Army High Command

Army member since 2014
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”