S.A. Army [★] Complaint: Abuse

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

9 posts Page 1 of 1

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

Post by Veen » November 20, 2020, 9:58 pm
Your name: [Lsrcr]Veen
Their name(s): Abuse
Offense(s):

He broke the rule number 13.
13. You cannot participate server events in army skin.

The player was playing in army skin, an admin opened an event and he directly went in even though he was in army skin, I wrote few seconds later in chat to warn him about it, I can't be sure if he ignored it or didn't see it, but he wrote later 'enable dm' and my message was still there. Also the conversation that follows that makes me highly believe he didn't actually care about breaking the rule.

The player died the first time he joined, yet he still spawned in the event in army skin for the second time, it's where i decided to send him a PM, and as shown from the screens, he dealt with me me in a pretty hostile behaviour.

He broke the rule number 2.
2. You may not argue with other players or with other Army members as well as with other members of another group or faction. Army members are required to maintain good manners & discipline at all times.

I approached him in a calm manner about the rulebreak he's doing right on time we were speaking, the player not only didn't gave me the proper treatement for someone that is actually trying to warn him that he's doing a mistake, but he deliberately spoken about how he doesn't mind doing the same rulebreak again. Most important thing about this part is how his behaviour was and his attempt to engage an arguement whereas i clearly didn't try to offend him concerning the matter.It's by the way the reason why this report is present here, if he had shown more maturity, i wouldn't have deem him carlesss, thus, unworthy of even being part of army faction.

Evidence:
Evidence of him joining right after the event opening
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Evidence of when he wrote in the chat after my warning:

Evidence of him Spawning for the second time according to the /loc and deathlist, and when i sent the pm
ImageImage

Evidence of him actually joining for the third time, he was dead, then his marker is show in the event location, he was the only army online in skin.

Evidence of the event location to be sure about the /loc:

Evidence of our whole conversation( From ucp):

Additional information: /

Abuse

Abuse
Donator

Post by Abuse » November 21, 2020, 1:48 pm
You're a joke fam, but just a little reminder, you can fill the whole page with a lot of words, it doesn't mean that I'm guilty.

for my defence, I haven't noticed I was in Army skin, I didn't even noticed he said something in the main chat, the main chat on my screen was filled with the event's deaths. in the moment he told me that I'm with the Army skin, I've changed my character. He could easily tell me that I'm using the Army skin, but I guess he's mad on me for something that I've no clue 'bout it, then he is so horny to report me.
then I hope you have filled the horniness inside of you with this amazing report which is full to report hunt me.

For the second report which you claimed I was arguing with you, I've just asked you a question if you want me to re-enter with the skin that you'll have a better report(Which literally shows the I've changed skin seconds after he told me that I'm using the Army skin). I don't see any harm/sensitive content that I've told you. it's a clearly a report hunt buddy, I hope you'll have better luck next time. :)

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

Post by Veen » November 21, 2020, 2:41 pm
Abuse wrote :
for my defence, I haven't noticed I was in Army skin, I didn't even noticed he said something in the main chat, the main chat on my screen was filled with the event's deaths.

I cannot be sure about that, you're claiming that the event's death filled your screen whereas i sent the first message approximately 20 seconds before any deaths start, and it is a fair time to actually notice what's written in the chat.

A screen that shows 15 second after my message and still no event deaths seen in the deathlist.

Abuse wrote :
in the moment he told me that I'm with the Army skin, I've changed my character.

It's actually sad to see you liying, but not surprising considering you've done it recently in a server report.

-A screen when i sent the PM (actually the second time he's joining in army skin):

-A screen when he died after my pm , saw my pm and even replied to me:

-A screen of him still spawning in army skin in the event although he saw my message and even died once (check minimap):

Abuse wrote :
He could easily tell me that I'm using the Army skin, but I guess he's mad on me for something that I've no clue 'bout it..

Isn't that what i've actually done ? I first wrote in the main chat, then i sent you a clear and simple private message. And now it's my turn to say that you could easily thank me for notifying you about what you're doing and avoid all problems, but you haven't done it.

Abuse wrote :
For the second report which you claimed I was arguing with you, I've just asked you a question if you want me to re-enter with the skin that you'll have a better report(Which literally shows the I've changed skin seconds after he told me that I'm using the Army skin)). I don't see any harm/sensitive content that I've told you. it's a clearly a report hunt buddy, I hope you'll have better luck next time.

Oh really? You don't see anything sensitive in telling to someone who calmely informed you about a rulebreak you're comitting that you can provide more proofs so that he report you?

Changed your skin seconds after i told you about it? No mate, this actually and litterally shows nothing else than another attempt of lying in a report.

Abuse

Abuse
Donator

Post by Abuse » November 21, 2020, 3:24 pm
You literally claimed me calling me a liar, while you've proven everyone that you've lied in order to "win" this report. And I'll show why:

Couple of seconds after he told that I'm using the Army skin in the event, I left the event to change the skin [I spawned in the LV base], according to what he says that I re-spawned in the event[As he says about the minimap the shows me in LV] , while if everyone from the event would be there it would show at least 10 people marked there while I see only the cop and me.

A tagged member lying in order to win a report hunt, you are a no name here, and I won't even continue argue with you because you made yourself look like a fool and I don't want to disrespect you more from what you've done to yourself.

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

Post by Veen » November 21, 2020, 4:21 pm
I had no idea that army members can spawn in different places than their army ship, You died then spawned and your marker was seen right where the event location was. this made me believe that you spawned for a 3rd time in the event, your pms also didn't gave me the impression that you were okay with not joining the event in army skin. I also referred to the Mini map showing you in lv when i first posted the report, and i also said that you joined for the 3rd time, though you didn't mention anything regardig that in the reply you've made earlier. It could be true what you said about lv army base, I cannot know, but even while assuming it is, it cannot be an an excuse for the rest of times you joined the event or the way you you treated me when i contacted you.

Also, almost 2 minutes of playing in army skin during the event, dying and making kills still you didn't notice you were in army skin ? sorry i don't buy that.

Here's a video that show how i saw your marker in army color getting bag to the event zone, it's also showing gray color that pop up whenever a player die, which proovs that what was happening in the event could be seen from outside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGaAGLgW-rk&ab&ab

Abuse wrote :
I don't want to disrespect you more from what you've done to yourself

I do honeslty believe that it's too late to take that decision.
  • You're a joke fam
  • he is so horny to report me.
  • then I hope you have filled the horniness inside of you with this amazing report which is full to report hunt me.
  • you are a no name here

Abuse

Abuse
Donator

Post by Abuse » November 21, 2020, 4:30 pm
Thank you for the video mate, you've just cleared up my state.
You're a liar, and now that you've seen that this report won't work for you, you're going for the words that I've told to you, so if you'll call me a liar, that's what you'll face with, you're a report hunter and all this report was just to get me guilty.
I'm very surprised that a tagged member 'doesn't know that Army members can spawn in other places than the ship' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I died. you clearly showed who you are and what's the report meant for.
I'm done commenting here because I think everything is already cleared up.

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

Post by Veen » November 21, 2020, 7:50 pm
You're welcome mate, the video i provided is to back up what i stated and i have no problem in doing that because all what im writting here is based on real things that happened. Also, don't be so pesimictic, even if the video wasn't there, there're logs and other ways to know all what happend that day. I even said that it could be true about you spawning in LV base and explained why i suspected it was something else. Unlike you, you've been dennying many things that're way clear and simple than spawning at a location near the event.

It's also and again sad to see you using such a low way to deal with the report, talking about irrelevant things such as report hunting and my tag, though,I understand how you hold strong to that because honestly, except apologising for the breaches you've made, you've nothing left and especially right to do.

We've had our talk, i believe we dicussed enough and the Army High command must be aware of what happened and our opinon about it, therefore, this will be my last answer on this report.

Abuse

Abuse
Donator

Post by Abuse » November 21, 2020, 9:19 pm
Buddy, I takes you as a huge joke, 'you shot your on leg', you flamed me calling me a liar, while you're the one, of course I'll take the report in that way, because it's a total hunt, couple of seconds after you told me that, I changed my skin, you literally wanted to report me and kept this way searching for my mistakes, unfortunately for you, in the moment I've noticed that I've changed my skin, but not according to your lies, which I 'spawned several times in the event'. A huge LOL. you lied too many, and in the moment you've seen that your lies trapping you, you started to claim you don't know that Army can spawn in LV, you're 2 years playing here, plus you're a tagged member, it's very weird you have no clue about it. which leads to again the same point which is it's a total report hunt.
We are all humans and we all do mistakes, and in the moment that I realised that I'm using the Army skin in the event, I've changed my skin.

And yes, we are done here, again good luck next times with your reports, hopefully you won't lie.

Osolnik

Osolnik
Developer

Post by Osolnik » November 24, 2020, 6:52 pm
I'll keep this short and to the point.

You cannot participate in server events in army skin.

Abuse, you've evidently broken this rule. You admitted it too. It is a minor rule break, so you'll receive one official warning for that.

Furthermore, the way of writing your defense comments under the official complaint, and your in-game behavior/attitude have forced us to take more action. Everyone that applies/joins the faction should be well aware of the standards we have here. You're expected to be a respectful member and not act inappropriately in any given situation. You could have replied politely without insults and swallowed your pride in-game by admitting your mistake, apologizing, and not making provocative comments afterward. You went even further. You sarcastically asked community supporters the questions you already knew the answer for, just to further harass Veen. Minor rule breaks happen, this is why you can receive many warnings before you get kicked from the faction. However, the things you've done will not be tolerated by any means. Therefore, you're receiving another official warning and a 14 days suspension from Army.

While you're suspended, I suggest you think this through. Considering, you now have two warnings, similar situations in the future will lead to a kick.

Thanks for the report.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”