S.A. Army [★] Complaint: Faraon

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

9 posts Page 1 of 1

Grand

Grand
Event Host

Post by Grand » November 25, 2020, 10:03 am
Your name: Moral
Their name(s): Faraon
Offense(s): Constantly arresting in Army skin while it's unnecessary, [Targeting.]
Evidence:
Spoiler: show

Additional information: If he wants to arrest then he should use cop skin so that we can shock him too, and not abuse his anti-shock immunity.

Faraon78910 Online

Faraon
S.A. Army General

Post by Faraon78910 » November 25, 2020, 12:08 pm
So here we have 5 times me arresting you in a week, or less, or more? who knows
You cannot say that's constanty. How many times have I killed you between those arrests? You're not counting that? I arrest EVERYONE who causes trouble/fights unfair etc and I'm definitely not targeting you.
If I'm chasing someone for long time, and he's using MB, he's getting arrest. If someone exits/enters interior repeatedly, he's getting arrest. If someone is going to /flyjail and then suicide (just like you always do), he's getting arrest. If I'm fighting 1vs5 and only way to survive is arrest someone, I'll probably do it. If we agree or someone requests via /am to arrest someone, I'll do it and that's what happened for the first 3 arrests of ss you provided. The last arrest I did because you came to ruin the duel xy player requested.
I have reason for every arrest I do and I won't apologise for any. Do you ever wonder why army members arrest you? Because you always fight unfair and with no honor.
Spoiler: show
First 2 pictures, one arrest. 4th, 5th pic and video one arrest, 6-10th pic one arrest, 11-12th one arrest

'abuse anti-shock immunity' yeah right. Army cuff range is waaay smaller than cop's and army spawn only with 2 cuffs. so what you're saying here makes no sense to me.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

Post by Sinner » November 25, 2020, 8:40 pm
https://i.ibb.co/sbQNtXS/sa-mp-094.png
I can see "at 47" above Faraon's nametag. Were you both dueling or that's something else? Explain that situation please, any of you.

Faraon78910 Online

Faraon
S.A. Army General

Post by Faraon78910 » November 25, 2020, 9:52 pm
Sinner wrote :
https://i.ibb.co/sbQNtXS/sa-mp-094.png
I can see "at 47" above Faraon's nametag. Were you both dueling or that's something else? Explain that situation please, any of you.

I was not dueling Moral.
I was going to duel some random guy, don't remember name honestly. We were interrupted 2 time before that by other cophunters, once I dealt with them we were about to start. I drove us far away from center of LSA, so cophunters don't interrupt us again. But I guess moral couldn't realise what are civilian and an army doing at egde of lsa, standing next to each other and one having just said ig time... And btw that's the only time I have arrested him today

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

Post by Sinner » November 26, 2020, 4:54 pm
Would you like to rebut anything, Moral?

Grand

Grand
Event Host

Post by Grand » November 26, 2020, 8:01 pm
Hello, we don't know whether he lies about the other army members who ask him to arrest me or not, but i am sure that he deliberately arrests me for unknown reasons, many times, when he sees me he goes behind me and try to arrest by any means without even trying to duel, of course i wouldn't have reported him for a single arrest, he has been arresting me for dozen of times, when he first arrested me for 3/5 times, i thought it is normal (maybe i use drugs, run because of the cops who try to arrest me while dueling him), but i have realized that he intentionally arrests me for every single time he sees me, i have verbally warned him before to stop arresting, but he rudely said "I'll always arrest you", that's why i decided to take some proof and report here, i don't have any personal problems towards him, if he wants to arrest me, he should use cop skin in order to be able to at least shock him, thanks.

Cheers,
Moral.

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

Post by Sinner » November 27, 2020, 8:58 am
Moral wrote :
i have verbally warned him before to stop arresting, but he rudely said "I'll always arrest you"

Cheers,
Moral.

Do you have any evidence to support your argument here?

Grand

Grand
Event Host

Post by Grand » November 27, 2020, 11:41 am

One of his sarcastic replies, and many other sarcastic replies in the main chat but unfortunately i don't have proof for the main chat. I don't want to add anything else, you may proceed, thanks.

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

Post by Sinner » November 27, 2020, 12:21 pm
Alright so, after going through every screenshot and video provided in the report. I came to conclude that the evidence does actually prove the fact that he's constantly arresting you, but it does not prove the fact that those arrests are unfair. You're using drugs in every arrest which may be observed from your health in video, and Faraon's defense is satisfying enough as I, myself, witness the scenario of agreeing in army messages to arrest a specified/particular suspect and the rest of the members respect that despite its a call from a lower ranked or higher. It is not an unfair arrest if the suspect is using drugs, as mentioned by Faraon himself above which you're using and you, yourself, admit it. The report can be brought against only "constant unfair arresting".

In the last, I'd recommend Faraon to quit the intention of targetting you (IF he has any) as it may eventually be proved on a later stage if not quit. And, Faraon, do not act sarcastic like that again, you're representing Army when playing as one and you're expected to behave well.

With all this being said, no further action would be taken against the accused on ground of insufficient evidence and benefit of doubt being granted to accused.

Thank you for your report.

Regards,
General Sinner
Army High Command
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”