S.A. Army [★] Complaint: Shelby

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

9 posts Page 1 of 1

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » April 6, 2024, 5:31 pm
Your name: network
Their name(s): Shelby
Offense(s): Engaging with hydra jet without surrendering me
Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj6M3Tf6E6M
Additional information: I headed to gunstore from the airport. After that, army member approached with the jet and engaged me without surrendering me. From my knowledge and confirming with the army rules on the forums, an army member is disallowed to engage a highly wanted suspect on the ground without surrendering them.

I would understand a scenario where I team with the most wanted suspect, in which case, if one of us were surrendered, the army member could engage us, as your rules state, however, I was not teaming up with currently present most wanted suspect at the time, which is proven in my evidence video, that they self willingly came along with me, as well as not being partnered with the /partner command that would make us officially teaming. That being said, my point is that I cannot control who stays in my proximity as a suspect when I am suspect, and I cannot be held accountable as a suspect that is teaming if I am not officially partnered with someone or perform actions that would clearly indicate that I was in fact teaming with someone in this situation, which I proved I haven't.

P.S - I can provide timestamps of the video to display longer duration of the gameplay if you have it required, however, I think my current video is validate evidence for my report.
Last edited by neTwork on April 6, 2024, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shelby

Shelby

by Shelby » April 6, 2024, 5:39 pm
You may use the Hydra against the most wanted suspect who is teaming with highly wanted suspect(s) after using the /su on any of the suspects.

https://imgur.com/a/2J72VDF

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » April 6, 2024, 5:43 pm
Shelby wrote :
You may use the Hydra against the most wanted suspect who is teaming with highly wanted suspect(s) after using the /su on any of the suspects.

https://imgur.com/a/2J72VDF

Yes, thank you very much. I am already aware of that because I have gone through your army rules, however, you've made an error because you engaged a suspect who wasn't teaming with another suspect.

I will await your commander's response.

P.S - If it is required to additionally post evidence that I in fact haven't officially teamed up with most wanted suspect, I may post 5 minutes of gameplay that occured prior to this situation.

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » April 6, 2024, 6:09 pm
This is four minutes of gameplay prior to it's happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYgXAyobWyI

Thank you very much.

Shelby

Shelby

by Shelby » April 6, 2024, 6:22 pm
Lmao bro, you're still posting even after showing that your friend has already sued. Should I ask you before start shooting if he is on your team or not? Because in the video, he is clearly trying to team with you. You could just ask him to get off
Last edited by Shelby on April 6, 2024, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » April 6, 2024, 6:42 pm
Lmao bro, you're still posting even after showing that your friend has already sued.

I am sorry but I can't tell whether you are being sarcastic now just trying to chit chat in an active report thread or if you are being serious. I do hope you are trying to be sarcastic because if you've had this written down seriously then I truly cannot help you because I am clearly wasting my time.

Who are we precisely reffering to as "my friend" in this topic, because I frankly believe I have posted evidence that displays I have not had any "friends" in this situation. Have I? Perhaps take a look at the video I posted. You would be able to consider someone "a friend" in such situation, if I had someone clearly and willingly team up with me, where they for example, let's say, shoot the opposing faction while I am a getaway driver or something of similar. What you just typed showed that you are clueless and I will no longer debate with you.

Should I ask you before starting shooting if he is on your team or not?

I don't honestly care what you do in any of your situations. You are obligated to inspect and have control over every action you do in your faction's skin, as there are rules to be followed, and if you violate a rule, which you had, that is completely on you.

Because in the video, he is clearly trying to team with you. You could just ask him to get off

Oh really, lol? You really dared to say that? They clearly tried to team up with me? Once again, I think I have posted a five minute gameplay of the whole situation that clearly proves I have not been in a team position with this player. Once again, perhaps you should have a look at my link.

And no, I cannot ask someone to get off of my vehicle (bike in this situation) because I am focused on playing the game and I cannot randomly waste time on players who intentionally try to engage into my gameplay. Maybe I should lesser the productivity of my gameplay, and let's say be less focused, be less efficient in a certain game session because every time someone randomly follows me or jumps on top of my vehicle, I should politely ask them to get off. NO THANK YOU. I have better and more efficient ways of ignoring and getting away from annoying, rude players overall.

Shelby

Shelby

by Shelby » April 6, 2024, 6:53 pm
I don't care about 5 mints video I only care about the moment I came and found him teaming with you, and he was already sued. So, all I had to do at that moment was start shooting because the rules are very clear

So yeah, you're wasting your time

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » April 6, 2024, 7:04 pm
Shelby wrote :
I don't care about 5 mints video I only care about the moment I came and found him teaming with you, and he was already sued. So, all I had to do at that moment was start shooting because the rules are very clear

So yeah, you're wasting your time

Yes, rules are indeed very clear. You are allowed to engage highly wanted suspect who is teaming with most wanted suspect after you surrender one of them. You however engaged me without being one hundred percent certain that I am teaming with them which means you made a fifty fifty decision, and I have provided the evidence against you that you made a violation. I came out of the store and I did not engage you either. You surrendered the other player while I was at the airport, which was a minute/minutes prior to this happening (can confirm over 4min video). None of this matters anyways. What matters is that you had no indications whatsoever that we were teaming in any way as my actions were getting out of the store and using my bike. I did not engage you yet you claim that you found us teaming. How wonderful.

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » April 7, 2024, 10:03 pm
No rule break is evident in the report.

This appears to be a misinterpretation of the Hydra rule on Network's part. As an Army officer, it is not Shelby's responsibility to obtain evidence of two wanted individuals teaming together. If Shelby finds you and Rollen in the same vicinity, it is assumed that you both are teaming. In this case, Rollen is on your bike, and hence Shelby is allowed to shoot after making proper usage of the /su command. I do understand that you had no intention to team with Rollen since it put you in a disadvantageous situation, but since you guys were together, Shelby is allowed to shoot.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”