Reporting [Lsrcr]Robin

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

9 posts Page 1 of 1

bassel_faw

Bassel

Post by bassel_faw » June 26, 2017, 9:47 pm
Your name: [Lsrcr]Bassel
Their name(s): [Lsrcr]Robin
Offense(s): breaking rhino rules
Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/iKkbp
Additional information: he shooted me using rhino while im white
there is his tank look at the kill list and im dead there, i think this proof is enough

A Normal Person

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » June 26, 2017, 10:13 pm
I was AFK at that time, PMing with Skillzz on Discord that exact moment.

He, as trusted community's Administrator, can confirm this.

On the report itself, there's no need to start report hunting me because you have been blacklisted from the LS-RCR Radio.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

bassel_faw

Bassel

Post by bassel_faw » June 27, 2017, 12:23 am
i think its a miss understanding i didnt do that cause you blacklisted me
but i learned that i must report every single player in this server cause nobody deserve a chance
and take a look on the picture again it looks that u were talking in mainchat so dont lie

A Normal Person

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » June 27, 2017, 7:38 am
Okay, lets break this down into pieces:

bassel_faw wrote :
and take a look on the picture again it looks that u were talking in mainchat so dont lie

On the screenshot, you see that I said "There's nothing to check, Tom?". This was my response to Skillzz once he asked me to check Discord. Not even a second later I heard that I had a message and thus tabbed out, been AFK for about 10 minutes ever since.

But, lets just say that IF I shot you:
- I would be further away, you're too close to get hit.
- There would be smoke or fire around from the shot

You're white in the screenshot and said "common" in the mainchat, if this was AFTER you died you're de-synced because you didn't turn grey. If this was BEFORE it would be because something happened.

My guess: you rammed your car into my Rhino whilst I was tabbed out, SA-MP being SA-MP and the shitty sync of expolotion damage, gave me the kill.

You, being very mad at me for blacklisting you from the LS-RCR Radio, saw the opportunity to report me. Also considering the location I rolled to whilst tabbed out, right under the ramp of the jump at LSA, you most likely didn't see me and bumped into my after making the jump.
You can also see some blurry black mash at the screenshot, IF that would be because of a Rhino shot, it would be round instead of a rectangle, and ahead of me instead of besides me (the canon is clear facing forward).

Regarding the conversation me and Tom where having over Discord, he, Administrator Skillzz can confirm this so can my Discord timestamp.

bassel_faw wrote :
i think its a miss understanding i didnt do that cause you blacklisted me

Regarding you being mad over the Radio, Administrator and my fellow Radio Manager, Gangster_Trix, can provide information regarding this situation and confirm my words and your point of view on it.

Cheers,
Robin
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

bassel_faw

Bassel

Post by bassel_faw » June 27, 2017, 9:21 am
First of all i was driving my vortex and i was having a phone call when i jumped over that thing i found my self dead you shooted me and you was forward i said common i mean wtf you want why shoot and it wasnt a ramm cause if it was a ramm in the kill list ur name wont appear by killing me and when i died you kept shooting for no reason idc if you were afk or not but i have been shooted by you while im white and its againts the all army rules
And if i report you it doesnt mean that cause of the problems with the radio i accepted that thing and i cant join it anymore cause last time you fucked my pc when you downloaded the dj to me and you ruined my pc now i worked and got new one now im not interested of the radio anymore and the proof is enough nothing to explain everything required is here. And you can call any admin to defend you as well at least dont lie

A Normal Person

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator

Post by Astrl » June 27, 2017, 11:37 am
If this was a normal report, I'd personally close it due to your proof showing [Lsrcr]Robin killing you with the tank and no other evidence.

One single screenshot doesn't really prove anything here. As you should be aware pressing Alt on your keyboard shoots ingame, thus if robin tabbed out he would have shot by complete accident.

I can confirm I was speaking with robin and what he is saying is true.

You could have solved this by speaking to [Lsrcr]Robin ingame regarding this and it would not have escalated further.

As this is an army report, I have nothing else to say here - I'll have to leave it up to the generals.
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter

bassel_faw

Bassel

Post by bassel_faw » June 27, 2017, 12:00 pm
Yes he can say i was afk but its easy he shoot and went afk to avoid the report and find a reason
Even if you talked with him he is not allowed to shoot innocent player and look at the kill list icon what he used there is a icon for the ramm he was driving forward and he shooted me
And i think the proof is enough
Rhino there me dead there the wep he used to kill me is there me dead in the ground there where the black vortex kill list purple killing white with explosives
This all in 1picture so even if admins try to help him idc and stop standing to his side the proofs are enough and he doesnt have to excuse even if that was accident it doesn't mean that i cant report him i dont think i missed something

A Normal Person

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator

Post by Astrl » June 27, 2017, 1:21 pm
bassel_faw wrote :
Yes he can say i was afk but its easy he shoot and went afk to avoid the report and find a reason
Even if you talked with him he is not allowed to shoot innocent player and look at the kill list icon what he used there is a icon for the ramm he was driving forward and he shooted me
And i think the proof is enough
Rhino there me dead there the wep he used to kill me is there me dead in the ground there where the black vortex kill list purple killing white with explosives
This all in 1picture so even if admins try to help him idc and stop standing to his side the proofs are enough and he doesnt have to excuse even if that was accident it doesn't mean that i cant report him i dont think i missed something

This is a pathetic attempt at report hunting [Lsrcr]Robin if I do say so and it's quite clear from what you have previously said.

You could have easily sorted this by speaking to [Lsrcr]Robin himself, he's easy to talk to and would have apologized for this.

Your proof is valid as he killed you yes, but he didn't go AFK to avoid the report at all, please prove that he's done this instead of claiming random things like this - side note, you cannot prove this as he was tabbed out speaking to me.
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter

ShaYaN

ShaYaN
Donator

Post by ShaYaN » June 27, 2017, 1:44 pm
Bassel, reporting hunting somebody is highly forbbiden and against the rules. I'm in a good mood today, so you'll not be punished for it this time.

No action will be taken due to lack of proofs.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”