Reporting- Ackman

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

15 posts Page 2 of 2

Bobbi

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi » October 7, 2017, 7:50 am
Maggy wrote :
You don't have to. You've been asked to surrender once, your job is now to surrender or get killed. No matter how much time is passed, whether you escaped or not.

I'm not involved in this topic at all, but being an Army member since long, so yeah i think can reply to defend the right one.

I would like to reply [Lsrcr]Game on this thread, since i've also experienced this situation and he said to me, You have to /su' us again after fiveminutes/gettingtimedoutonce. " It's one of the un-written rule "

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » October 7, 2017, 7:52 am
Bobbi wrote :
Maggy wrote :
You don't have to. You've been asked to surrender once, your job is now to surrender or get killed. No matter how much time is passed, whether you escaped or not.

I'm not involved in this topic at all, but being an Army member since long, so yeah i think can reply to defend the right one.

I would like to reply [Lsrcr]Game on this thread, since i've also experienced this situation and he said to me, You have to /su' us again after fiveminutes/gettingtimedoutonce. " It's one of the un-written rule "

If it was written, i'd never do it. As there is no rule regarding it, i did it.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Bobbi

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi » October 7, 2017, 8:38 am
ackman wrote :
Bobbi wrote :
Maggy wrote :

Nothing happend yet bro, stop trying to defend yourself from the start. Await for [Lsrcr]Game's reply.

Yet you and your Blackout's crew has done many things wrong, even you guys have applied for the HeadAdministrators post?! Applying for the higher post? Then probably you guys also thinks you are experienced and well educated enough yeah? and you guys are not aware from ' Common sense ' ?

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » October 7, 2017, 9:28 am
Bobbi wrote :
ackman wrote :
Bobbi wrote :

Nothing happend yet bro, stop trying to defend yourself from the start.
This report is on me so i must defend myself.

Await for [Lsrcr]Game's reply.
[Lsrcr]Game isn't Army General.

Yet you and your Blackout's crew has done many things wrong,
Oh dear, report id reason instead of accusing.

even you guys have applied for the HeadAdministrators post?! Applying for the higher post?
We have been punished for this aleady and it was not Blackouts.

Then probably you guys also thinks you are experienced and well educated enough yeah?
Look at your english first

And you guys are not aware from ' Common sense ' ?
There's nothing common.

Also,
S.A. Army wrote :
Only those who are involved in the complaint may post in a complaint (reporter, the reported player, the Generals

Please avoid replying to the report in which you're no way related to.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » October 7, 2017, 10:26 am
Next time, if you have information to add, please send a forum PM to a member of the Army High Command instead of posting on the report:
S.A. Army wrote :
    Only those who are involved in the complaint may post in a complaint (reporter, the reported player, the Generals).

"un-written rules", also known as "Army laws" can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=337&t=57076#p576601

As for the report itself, there is no rule that specifies a time that needs to be passed before you as the suspect(s) again to surrender.
Therefor, as no rules have been broken, no action can and shall be taken.

As a personal note: try to ask suspects again to surrender after 5-10 minutes to avoid unnecessary complaints, fights and reports.
This is not a must or rule, but a piece of advice to avoid reports.

Report dismissed, no action taken.

Cheers,
Robin
S.A. Army Brigadier General
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie