Reporting Abdul

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

4 posts Page 1 of 1

KKC

KKC
Retired Administrator

Post by KKC » July 24, 2018, 2:24 am
Your name: [Lsrcr]KKC
Their name(s): Abdul
Offense(s): Rhino rule breaking and death matching.
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/3GIvJdD
Additional information: We were cophunting with Shiny, he was keep shooting us with Rhino when civilians were nearby and even with us. I personally noticed him but wasn't be able to take screenshots and was waiting for him to do it again, we got wanted once again and he was keep shooting us from a distance and he was clearly watching civilians on top, at last our vehicle got destroyed and he started to use his Rhino's cannon on all of us (without /su and I'm sure no one shot him that time) including civilians and killed one of civilian on purpose (Kulfi). Instead of apologize he went like it was just an accident to which he does not give a shit about. Shiny was with us so he can confirm everything.
Spoiler: show
★Absynth Crew Member & Veteran★ ★Comrades Member & Staff★ ★EX: Army Training & Event Officer★ ★EX: LSPD United Member & Instructor★ ★EX: Blackouts Member, Cophunt Organizer/Manager, Tester & Staff★ ★EX: La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Member★ ★EX: Varrios Los Aztecas Member★ ★EX: Maltesini Member★ ★EX: Devils Member★ ★EX: Mountain Bike Riders Member★ ★EX: Saints Member★
Lsrcr Donator

Swaka

Swaka
Donator

Post by Swaka » July 25, 2018, 4:01 am
No civilian was near me except Kulfi. I was unable to see her because there were 5-6 criminals on a car because of which I was unable to see her. And I already su'ed shiny before you were with him so I shot once (Which didn't damage at all) and then noticed you so i su'ed Shiny again and rammed you guys. After that, I killed you and then noticed that I killed an innocent. I think you never wanted Kulfi to get wanted because you knew I was coming with the Rhino.

I apologize for that tho, My bad.

Discord: swaka9

KKC

KKC
Retired Administrator

Post by KKC » August 3, 2018, 3:29 pm
I would only say that you are saying some cute lies here.
You did not see kulfi, alright. You have been chasing us for several times at that day, we were getting re-wanted. You came out of nowhere and started to shoot us. About your apologize, you could have done it in game instead of saying "I know the rules" and act cool at all. I do not accept your apologize after the report. You should have been aware of the rules and situations.
Spoiler: show
★Absynth Crew Member & Veteran★ ★Comrades Member & Staff★ ★EX: Army Training & Event Officer★ ★EX: LSPD United Member & Instructor★ ★EX: Blackouts Member, Cophunt Organizer/Manager, Tester & Staff★ ★EX: La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Member★ ★EX: Varrios Los Aztecas Member★ ★EX: Maltesini Member★ ★EX: Devils Member★ ★EX: Mountain Bike Riders Member★ ★EX: Saints Member★
Lsrcr Donator

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

Post by [Lsrcr]Jobin » August 20, 2018, 2:55 pm
KKC wrote :
I personally noticed him but wasn't be able to take screenshots and was waiting for him to do it again.

Instead of waiting, you could have let him know about the civilian who was with you. You could have avoid this report if you have talked with him before. Because it seems like Abdul couldn't see the civilian who was with the cophunters.
KKC wrote :
he started to use his Rhino's cannon on all of us (without /su and I'm sure no one shot him that time)

The screenshot you have provided above is insufficient to prove that the cophunters didn't shoot him.

Considering the situation and lack of proofs, no action will be taken.

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”