Reporting Yousee

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Knockout

Knockout

Post by Knockout » October 6, 2018, 1:12 pm
Your name: Nock_Out
Their name(s): Yousee
Offense(s): Stealing from S.W.A.T.
Evidence: Image

Additional information: We were chasing Lolmomlol and we destroyed his car and then he left his car to escape then cena chased him and he cuffed him then Yousee was teaming with a cop they came after i dragged lolmomlol he did /bc in the car and escaped i was near the car and i was going to cuff him but yousee kept shooting at him to kill him and he did so, and when we asked him why he is stealing he said he wanted to take revenge from lolmomlol cause he killed him before, so if he killed him does it allow him to come and take his revenge after we dragged him? can he take revenge from SWAT suspects? and he was telling us to chill like something did not happen.
Note: this is not the first time he steal but i dont have SS except those from today+ after he killed lolmomlol we went to Las ventras to chase suspect we were chasing him and he tried to kill him too but he could not i could not take SS too but he tried to steal again but he failed, Cena was there too you can ask him.

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

Post by [Lsrcr]Jobin » October 6, 2018, 1:44 pm
I would like to hear Yousee's side about the report. Yousee have 24hrs to respond to this topic and explain his side.

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader

Yousee

Yousee
Donator

Post by Yousee » October 6, 2018, 6:57 pm
Ok you're right nock as i said i was take my revenge with lolmomlol i accepte my mistake and as i also said i'm sorry Alright !
nock i share my story you know what i was fighting with criminal and some swat members is come and steal my suspect i said , what is this , so swat member said. i'm sorry its my first time mistake so i said ok no problem i warn you next be carefully. i didnt show his name. why im not report because he accepted his mistake.
So i know its wrong i accepte my mistake as i said im sorry you know what i though you was warn me but i dont know you will report me
Anyway Well !
I accept my mistake
I will accept my punishement
Thank you !

Proud To Be Pakistani | Proud To Be Muslim

S.A.Army Sergeant First Class

The Blackouts Advisor + Dreamteam Member + The Saints Member + Stunt King Member + M.B.R Biker + TGOLS Member + Maltesini Associate + Ex-Terrorists + Ex-Vla + Ex-The LeoneFamily
*Lsrcr Donator*
Trusted and Regular Player
If you need help pm me ingame or forum

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » October 6, 2018, 10:32 pm
If every single steal were to be reported, both Swat and Army would be flooded with reports.
Since it’s a single offense, with not-so-strong proofs (I don’t see Yousee himself anywhere in it, or what happened prior to it) I’ll let him go with a verbal warning.

Wise guy on Discord wrote :
This rule completely divides both factions rather than uniting them, it makes it look like Army and SWAT are not both LEOs and that they have different goals. Both factions should try to help each other no matter what and who gets the kill/arrest in the end must be something irrelevant.

It’s not worthy to punish anyone for a one time violation on this.

If the offense is carried out repeatedly (by any Army member), feel free to open a new complaint and we’ll deal with it accordingly.

No action will be taken
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie