Temp rights report

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General

Post by Faraon78910 » January 12, 2019, 10:43 pm
Your name: Faraon
Their name(s): [Lsrcr]Nikola
Offense(s): Shooting orange with hydra + shooting at me when cop is next to me
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/0RhrguL
Additional information: Pathetic, 2 rule-breaks
And please just don't say it was mistake because it is clear in rules and there are warnings for such mistakes.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Nikola

Nikola

Post by Nikola » January 12, 2019, 11:17 pm
Well, sadly that guy came in the way once I already fired at you, so there was nothing I could do about it. You were most wanted, and you climbed to that roof with a helicopter if I remember correctly, so with aimlock to the helicopter, the missile couldn't stop.

Also if I did this on purpose, shouldn't Stoy be the one to report me?
This is clearly one of your numerous attempts to get me into trouble for personal reasons.

And no cops were near you once I fired. You just scrolled the chat so that it appears that he tazed you or something?

To Stoy I can only apologize for this minor inconvenience. But it was an honest mistake, too bad it happened, but it sadly did.

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General

Post by Faraon78910 » January 13, 2019, 9:39 am
Nikola wrote :
Well, sadly that guy came in the way once I already fired at you, so there was nothing I could do about it. You were most wanted, and you climbed to that roof with a helicopter if I remember correctly, so with aimlock to the helicopter, the missile couldn't stop.

Also if I did this on purpose, shouldn't Stoy be the one to report me?
This is clearly one of your numerous attempts to get me into trouble for personal reasons.

And no cops were near you once I fired. You just scrolled the chat so that it appears that he tazed you or something?

To Stoy I can only apologize for this minor inconvenience. But it was an honest mistake, too bad it happened, but it sadly did.

are you fucking kidding me? everything you said here is lie.
i cophuted with stroy for a while and he was with me g when i was driving heli, i was already on roof with him and then u sued me and shot an orange. for sure stroy wont report he is newbie, he doesnt even know about forum. when there is cheater and he doesnt cheat on you, do you report him or not? jesus i cant believe how terrible person you are.

cop wasnt near me? you can literally see him on radar next to me, that blue little thing. you know why it's so small? because he's so close to me and you can see that because he tazed me, you gotta be close to taze. i scrolled up the chat? what is this bullshit? you always talk shit about me and assume im the devil or something. you can literally see the previous picture last time on it is 23:35:02 and the picture when he's tazing me first time is 23:35:13, 11 seconds, u really think i had time to fkin scroll up? this is amazing. accusation over accusation. i was fighting the cop and attempted to sh him, i really had no time to scroll up and ss.

"it was honest mistake" bullshit honest https://i.imgur.com/UYooZJy.png, asked you about this and you started being rude and insulting. this guy doesnt know rules and i seen him several times doing such rulebreaks, but never had taken any action

i just cannot believe you still have tag and big rank in swat, you're one of most terrible persons nowadays. extremely rude towards everyone and now you lie here, in official report. this is ridiculous. i really hope his tag is taken away and if nothing at least his army rights must be revoked.

edit: if i really scrolled up chat this is how it would look like
Spoiler: show
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/519286797998620693/533800828222439434/sa-mp-080.png

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Nikola

Nikola

Post by Nikola » January 13, 2019, 9:58 am
First of all, the evidence you provided doesn't clearly prove anything, if you really want to have stable evidence, you should download a screen recorder, because screenshots aren't simply valid enough.
I could've denied everything, because your only proof of me killing the orange guy is the kill list, which also doesn't always prove things properly, but nevertheless I apologized and said that it was a mistake on my side.
About a cop, I cannot agree with you, you are clearly lying, no shots were fired at any cops, and the only missile I did fire ended up killing the orange one, which is why I landed the hydra, and arrested you, to avoid any possible casualty since there were players coming and going to the LSA. And if that cop was damaged by me, he could've reported me as well, but I don't see that happening.
And no, you didn't ask me about it, I will get the chat logs from senior, just to confirm, and in case you were lying, I will report you for accusations, and yet another report hunt, especially since this isn't the first report hunt you've tried to create in order to get me punished.

You clearly have a problem with me, and that's alright, I feel pity that a guy of your age would pursue this battle so violently, just based on me not agreeing with you, or me arresting you (I assume that is the reason you dislike me, and want my tag gone).

As I said, my apology goes to Stoy, who I'm sure would at least say something or reported me in game, had it caused a problem to him. Army vehicles are simply not as precise, and can cause collateral damage, it happens on the daily basis, even with experienced and long term army members, same thing happens with S.W.A.T members.
Learn the difference between an accident, and purposeful rulebreak.

Have a nice day Faraon.

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General

Post by Faraon78910 » January 13, 2019, 10:11 am
this is not accident, neither the purposeful rule break, this is just simply you not knowing rules. and this sickness me.
im accusing you? cmon. im toxic guy? wow. since i've come back, i literally said no insults. this is just pathetic.
this is not report hunting because you broke rules. you need to understand what report hunting means.

i literally asked you any explanation. stop lying.

the cop didnt get damaged, because of anti dm system. but you still cannot shoot at most wanted when anyone who isnt mw or red wanted is near him. it clearly says in rules.

no point of further arguing because you're lying and only apologizing.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » January 14, 2019, 1:21 pm
Faraon78910 wrote :
i just cannot believe you still have tag and big rank in swat, you're one of most terrible persons nowadays.
Faraon78910 wrote :
since i've come back, i literally said no insults. this is just pathetic.

"since i've come back, i literally said no insults". We all know this isn't remotely true, considering you're pretty much insulting Nikola in this very report.
I suggest you stop saying such things as they have zero added value to the report or anything alike. Especially consdering your behaviour regarding reports has gotten you permanently banned once...
Take this as a verbal warning to improve your behaviour and keep your temper under control. My tip is to write what you want to write in Word or Notepad and post it an hour later after reviewing it, this prevents the anger-filled messages from being actually posted.

Anyway, as for the report itself...

A missile that has been fired can not be turned around, it can only explode. Shooting with a Hydra is risky because of this, especially with lock-on, since you can't predict where the missile will go.
Although it's an accident, it shouldn't happen. Therefor 1 warning will be issued (more about that later).

Now, regarding the shot that was fired (last screenshot of Faraon's album) when the police officer was around:
There's zero evidence that this shot was going to hit the cop or anyone else in any way. Therefor, no action on this part due to a lack of evidence.

Although I appreciate the honesty from Nikola's side (since the proof isn't valid enough), action has to be taken.
Nikola will be suspended from his supporting rights for 1 week (1 week per issued warning, since he's not a permanent member).

Case closed, thank you for reporting.

Cheers,
General Robin
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie