Reporting : [Lsrcr]David

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

7 posts Page 1 of 1

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » January 25, 2019, 12:20 pm
Your name: [Lsrcr]Ducati
Their name(s): [Lsrcr]David
Offense(s): He used tank while I was orange suspect and was on roof and was not using any air vehicles.
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/9OELb0c
Additional information: You can see I was solo on the roof and wasn't teaming with anyone. He didnt even realised his mistake so that shows he isn't aware of rules at all.
I am same!

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » January 25, 2019, 12:28 pm
In case link not opening
Spoiler: show
I am same!

David

David
Donator

Post by David » January 25, 2019, 12:52 pm
Hello dear member of community, [Lsrcr]Ducati,

If you go to Lsrcr forum, S.A. Army - S.A. Army Headquarter - S.A .Army In Game rules you would find a rule that stands for Rhino which is:
You do not need to use /su when you are attacked by highly wanted suspects,most wanted suspects or medium wanted suspects who are teaming with highly wanted suspects or most wanted suspects
You attacked me while you were medium wanted suspect who was teaming with highly wanted suspects. (Check your minimap, it clearly shows you are near them and it's consider as teaming since you all attacked me.).

You said that I did not understand my mistake and that it shows I'm not aware of rules, you disrespect me infront of whole community forum. As an S.A. Army soldier I hereby ask S.A. General to throw away this report since it's invalid against the soldier.

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » January 25, 2019, 1:33 pm
Firstly I was cophunting solo and the pic shown is near terrorists base. Nor I am a terrorist member neither I was cophunting with them. You can ask [Lsrcr]Mr.killer he was organising cophunt for his group.
For your kind information if you remember what happen it would have been better. 5-6 cops were already in the terrorist base and you were outside the base when I shooted at you, you entered tank and started shooting it with me.

Did you see anyone else with me? No one was near me. Thay prooves I wasn't teaming with anyone. You clearly know that I wasn't surrounded by any other wanted.

Let's say I am teaming with them. Why would I go on the roof? I would have help my mates by staying in base. And the time you shooted me rarely any criminal was left over there.

David wrote :
You said that I did not understand my mistake and that it shows I'm not aware of rules, you disrespect me infront of whole community forum. As an S.A. Army soldier I hereby ask S.A. General to throw away this report since it's invalid against the soldier.

Oh my god! If you so much care of your respect then accept the fact that you aren't aware of rules. Accepting mistake won't lose anything for you. How comes disrespect?
I'll google up for you.
Disrespect: a lack of respect for somebody
If you break any rule so I am not supposed to report you? Reporting anyone doesn't show I am disrespectful.

It is clear no one was near me but still he used it. You can ask [Lsrcr]Mr.killer if I was teaming with his group or not.
I am same!

David

David
Donator

Post by David » January 25, 2019, 2:04 pm
I have no intention to argue with you, because you clearly seek for one and it feeds you. You are also mad and not very straightheads and just because of that, it's useless to try to explain it to you, to try to point something out because you will always find a way to turn this report that you are right, when you are not. I will now ask you nicely to stop replying to this report/topic and let the S.A. Army Generals to decide.

And, so can I have the last word, unless you reply, check you minimap again, it shows how close you are and because of that, ask yourself why did I open fire on you.

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » January 25, 2019, 2:24 pm
David wrote :
I will now ask you nicely to stop replying to this report/topic and let the S.A. Army Generals to decide.

I stop replying in the topic and let you lying? Nice. For your kind information I've full rights of posting here about the reported player. If you aren't aware of this rule aswell I'll quote it for you.
Only those who are involved in the complaint may post in a complaint (reporter, the reported player, the Generals).

And yes it very true that when you've nothing to say just go off topic. Pretty much what I can see in your first para.

And the mini map thing which is the only option left for you as defence. Do you see a difference in terrorist base and a city hall building? There cophunt was almost ended when you shooted at me. And yes I would like to ask you like other cops/swats went in to arrest/kill them why wouldn't you get in there? I would tell you the reason you saw me as a wanted shooting at you so you shooted me with the tank. Pretty much simple.
Gates were opened. No one was stopping you to enter there.
I am same!

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » January 25, 2019, 5:17 pm
First of all, I'd like to thank David for staying this calm and professional despite the response he's getting.

I do understand the confusion from David's side; he couldn't have known this and it can't always be proven if two suspects are truly teaming or just nearby eachother fighting a common enemy. But, as the suspects are relatively far away and on different rooftops, I can't label it as 'teaming'.

One warning will be added to David's name.
Thank you for reporting.

Cheers,
General Robin
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie