report: [lsrcr]spinel

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

8 posts Page 1 of 1

Adienbob

Adienbob

Post by Adienbob » December 3, 2019, 12:54 pm
Your name: Adienbob
Their name(s): [lsrcr]spinel
Offense(s): shot my by tank when me wanted level 4 [orange] and near me someone not wanted
Evidence:
Additional information: no thanks
Free Palestine

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

EX- Top 2 Pagati | Event team | Enforcer

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » December 3, 2019, 1:22 pm
@Spinel, any defence?
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Spinel

SpineL

Post by Spinel » December 3, 2019, 7:44 pm
Okay so he was teaming with guy that you can see on kill list x__max. I shot them and the vehicle exploded thats why he just blew up and i didn't get the kill, since there was innocent there running infront of my tank i didn't shoot him thats why you can see some time pass by before i shot the adienbob. In the picture you can see innocent next to my tank not next to him where i am shooting.

Adienbob

Adienbob

Post by Adienbob » December 3, 2019, 7:47 pm
Spinel wrote :
Okay so he was teaming with guy that you can see on kill list x__max. I shot them and the vehicle exploded thats why he just blew up and i didn't get the kill, since there was innocent there running infront of my tank i didn't shoot him thats why you can see some time pass by before i shot the adienbob. In the picture you can see innocent next to my tank not next to him where i am shooting.

first this time i am not teaming with anyone as i don't like teaming with anyone and u can ask him if me played team with him or no and i know the answer of him 2nd plz dont lie because u know when me come without wanted the guy wanted is died and me rob someone and started to shot u
Free Palestine

Spinel

SpineL

Post by Spinel » December 5, 2019, 4:14 pm
i don't really have much to say about this report its just silly how you guys are report hunting me last week, 3 reports in 3 days without any real proof can show you that. Even in your picture u can see koko running towards my tank so if i ram him i get a quiz or autojail or if i shoot i can damage him and if i did that he would have an report open for me too. Tank is very slow and i really gotta get some distance from guys like koko running around jumping in my tank before i shoot. So just because few seconds passed by doesn't change the fact that you were teaming with red wanted suspect and i have right to kill you.

Adienbob

Adienbob

Post by Adienbob » December 5, 2019, 6:01 pm
Spinel wrote :
i don't really have much to say about this report its just silly how you guys are report hunting me last week, 3 reports in 3 days without any real proof can show you that. Even in your picture u can see koko running towards my tank so if i ram him i get a quiz or autojail or if i shoot i can damage him and if i did that he would have an report open for me too. Tank is very slow and i really gotta get some distance from guys like koko running around jumping in my tank before i shoot. So just because few seconds passed by doesn't change the fact that you were teaming with red wanted suspect and i have right to kill you.

1st are u have any proof when me was team with anyone
2nd u dont kill the sup wanted red as he was far too lsa and u know that plz dont lying
3rd i wait general for reply
Free Palestine

Spinel

SpineL

Post by Spinel » December 6, 2019, 1:02 am
Mr.AdienBoB wrote :
Spinel wrote :

1st are u have any proof when me was team with anyone
2nd u dont kill the sup wanted red as he was far too lsa and u know that plz dont lying
3rd i wait general for reply

well buddy you are the one accusing me of something so i think u need more proof.

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

Post by Sinner » December 19, 2019, 7:18 pm
The defense by Spinel isn't satisfying the Army High Command to trust as the death list shows a few more kills after the one Spinel is accusing of. Even for a second, let's assume that you were teaming with red, he died. Spinel, you being a veteran soldier of the S.A. Army should be aware of the consequences and should not engage into a single orange who you could kill easily by getting off the tank.

Furthermore, the picture shows the clear violation of the rules therefore an X has been added in front of Spinel's name under the Veteran list of the soldiers and he's suggested to be aware of such situations next time. You may also dishonourably lose your Veteran rights in future if this continues, just letting you know.

Thank you for reporting,
Regards,
Army High Command.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”