report: [lsrcr]ZL5O

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

13 posts Page 1 of 2

Adienbob

Adienbob

Post by Adienbob » January 9, 2020, 10:25 pm
Your name: Adienbob
Their name(s): [lsrcr]ZL5O
Offense(s): DM BY heli of army
Evidence:
Additional information: when i told him i will report you the answer was
Free Palestine

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

EX- Top 2 Pagati | Event team | Enforcer

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

Post by Sinner » January 10, 2020, 9:20 pm
ZL5O, your defense.

ZL5O

ZL5O
Donator

Post by ZL5O » January 10, 2020, 11:43 pm
So, I would like to know how did I dm you and by which heli Also when did that happen.
That can be happened while am driving hydra and got stck to crash, at this time when he be close he xan get killed by me (that what will other players see on the kill list while that might be happened by accident).
Other ways Im not dming anyone or even joking with cyber players.

ZL5O

ZL5O
Donator

Post by ZL5O » January 10, 2020, 11:46 pm
About the insult you can ignore me.
One more thing, stop asslickibg while there is 0 conversations between us.

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

Post by Sinner » January 11, 2020, 5:27 am
ZL5O wrote :
So, I would like to know how did I dm you and by which heli Also when did that happen.
That can be happened while am driving hydra and got stck to crash, at this time when he be close he xan get killed by me (that what will other players see on the kill list while that might be happened by accident).
Other ways Im not dming anyone or even joking with cyber players.

What can happen and what cannot isn't considered when you're defending yourself in a situation. What exactly happened, what you recall from the evidence (which I believe isn't years old to forget); the High Command expect loyalty and truth in such cases. Your defense as for now makes no sense and as I said above in the same message, tell me why did you do this?

ZL5O

ZL5O
Donator

Post by ZL5O » January 11, 2020, 2:09 pm
I didnt shot at him. You can see thing like this happening with you too as wgen your veh get exploded while you driving it while some one is close and he die that will be shown in the kill list as i killed him while I didnt. I just left the veh and run away.
That what I remember.

ZL5O

ZL5O
Donator

Post by ZL5O » January 11, 2020, 2:09 pm
Also there is 0 proof while im shooting him

Adienbob

Adienbob

Post by Adienbob » January 11, 2020, 3:38 pm
That there was not any wanted suspect nearby me and you opened fire on me using hydra. Last time lillard killed me using sniper when i was orange as shown in kill list and as me being an orange suspect, you can still not open fire on me using heli. Mini map also proves that there was not any wanted suspect near by me and so does kill list

Zl5O wrote :
You can see thing like this happening with you too as wgen your veh get exploded while you driving it while some one is close and he die that will be shown in the kill list as i killed him while I didnt. I just left the veh and run away.

No mate dont lie here plz it does not work like that because if your vehicle crashes while driving then your name appears on the kill list otherwise the server recognizes it as a sucide kill, you are lying you were quizzed and theres your name on the kill list.

P.s: As you claim you left the vehicle and run way, you were still flying it you can see mini map you are recognized in triangle icon there which means you were above me
Free Palestine

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

EX- Top 2 Pagati | Event team | Enforcer

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

Post by Sinner » January 11, 2020, 4:30 pm
AdienBob, how old are these screenshots? When did that incident occur if you can recall the date?

Immortal

Immortal
Senior Administrator

Post by Immortal » January 11, 2020, 5:17 pm
Hi,

Before Sinner deals with the actual complaint, I would like to say that an official warning was added to ZL5O's account for insulting. Sure, he can /ignore you, but it's an extremely poor representation of the tag and our community if we let the tagged members MEANINGFULLY insult other members. Please be careful how you behave in the future, otherwise you might face a tag removal, ZL5O.

13 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”