Reporting: [Lsrcr]Moral/Grand

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

4 posts Page 1 of 1

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » March 24, 2020, 6:42 pm
Your name: [Lsrcr]Ackman
Their name(s): [Lsrcr]Moral/Grand
Offense(s): Opening fire using Rhino without asking to surrender.
Evidence:
Additional information: N/A

Your name: [Lsrcr]Ackman
Their name(s): [Lsrcr]Moral/Grand
Offense(s): Shot carelessly using Rhino when Civilians & Cops were near.
Evidence:
Additional information: N/A

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].
Current memberships:
  • Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.
Activity Status:
  • In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10
OldSchool:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

Grand

Grand
Event Host

Post by Grand » March 24, 2020, 8:48 pm

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » March 24, 2020, 9:45 pm
Grand wrote :

Moral, this is not report hunting. Let me explain what is term 'Report Hunting' to you: Report hunt is constantly trying to report the certain player for invalid reasons. For e.g: Joining by the UC accounts and constantly going after the same person to catch him breaking any minor/major rule.

As for the report, it can clearly be seen in your video in slow motion that you opened fire before FooD opened & his shot wasn’t even on you, I believe he was shooting Hunain because your tank was not visible due to those ramps thus, resulting in unable to shoot you.

I don’t have anything against you, neither I hate you. It’s just you breaking the tank rules which isn’t good for faction reputation and this must come to an end. I didn’t want to report you as you apologised me In-Game for the rule break but seeing you are not the best person either, reports every single player for very little/minor rule breaks so you should also experience how it feels to break rules unintentionally and getting reported for such.

EDIT: I wasn’t planning to reply but your video tittle... it’s just rude.

Yours sincerely,
Ackman.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].
Current memberships:
  • Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.
Activity Status:
  • In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10
OldSchool:
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

Post by Sinner » March 30, 2020, 2:17 pm
Alright so I'll be dealing with this report and post the final verdict on behalf of the high command.

First video posted by complainant,
it can be seen (when played in the slowest motion), Food first aims and they both shoot at the same time, we cannot say who was Food aiming and shooting, so the benefit of the doubt goes to the accused ([Lsrcr]Grand).
Ackman wrote :
I believe he was shooting Hunain because your tank was not visible due to those ramps thus, resulting in unable to shoot you.

I disagree with your point, both of them shot each other at the same time, so considering the fact that if Food cannot shoot behind the ramp, so can [Lsrcr]Grand? No. It is hard to know who was Food shooting, again the benefit of the doubt goes to the accused.

Coming to the second video posted by complainant,
the video shows that he shot you after the cop died, about the civilians, it should be him reporting him if he did damage him. If not, it's all okay as we have anti-dm system and the civilians saw a rhino there, yet they decided to be around and they kept a good distance to not be harmed of the rhino fire (as seen in video posted by [Lsrcr]Grand).

Lastly, I'd advise you, [Lsrcr]Grand, to not ever post such a provocative and heavily edited video, such videos are unreliable for evidence and will not be considered. Consider it as your verbal warning for posting a provocative video as a defense.

Regards,
Brigadier General Sinner
Army High Command
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”