Reporting: [Lsrcr]Grand

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

6 posts Page 1 of 1

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

Post by OkaManThe$Wolf » April 10, 2020, 1:29 pm
Your name: Okaman
Their name(s): [Lsrcr]Grand
Offense(s): He broke the rules using Tank
Evidence: Image Image Image Image Image
Additional information: When I started the player was following me more than once He was breaking the rules of the army of use Tank And I told him in main chat i will report And he keeps doing it over and over How many pictures you see are not clear, but you can see the multiplication using Tank Without action /su before do it My friends saw that and tell me to do a report for him just That i saying everything And the decision to the high command of the army Thanks

Grand

Grand
Event Host

Post by Grand » April 10, 2020, 1:38 pm
You both were su'ed and your friend also shot me.
Law does not protect the ignorant

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

Post by OkaManThe$Wolf » April 10, 2020, 1:54 pm
I didn't shoot you Not even my friend When you see the pictures, I sit in the car. How can I shoot you However you shot while I'm inside Lsa You are outside Before using even /su I baptized this for us because you think I am an idiot or my friend is an idiot We don't know the rules, for example But you are completely wrong You can also ask my friend Gerizmen

Well, if you're sure you're on the right track, give us the video This is because you in the video broke the rules Tank So you see us pictures Nor is it the first time that rules are broken Tank

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

Post by Sinner » April 10, 2020, 2:02 pm
In the very first screenshots, provided by the complainant (okaman), it shows that your friend, from the roof, is shooting at Rhino using sniper. Nevertheless, the respondent, Grand, has provided the evidence of you both being /su-ed already. I don't see any rulebreak till yet, do you have anything else to mention, okaman?

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

Post by OkaManThe$Wolf » April 10, 2020, 2:05 pm
My friend wasn't shooting at him because I couldn't get close Why can't he give us a video and you'll see what he did Because he made a mistake He was not shot at first, even though he was the top of the car That everything whatever can you Call up Griezman He will tell you

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

Post by Sinner » April 10, 2020, 2:13 pm
In your first screenshot, it shows the lottery and illegal fishing zone being over, at the same time, Moral's screenshot shows the same with your name being ALREADY sued. Now even if your friend did not shoot him, which I highly doubt so as he said "Go army" in whisper and was using scope, still no rules were broken by [Lsrcr]Grand due to you both being already sued. We cannot force him to show the video as long as he doesn't satisfy us, the screenshots seems enough to satisfy the defense level.
No rules were broken & no action will be taken.

Regards,
Brigadier General Sinner
Army High Command
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”