S.A. Army [★] Complaint: (Flameknight)

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

7 posts Page 1 of 1

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

Post by Diplomatic. » December 23, 2020, 2:00 pm
Your name: [Lsrcr]Diplo
Their name(s): Flameknight
Offense(s): Breaking rhino tank rule
Evidence:
Additional information: Video is clear enough that he is using rhino tank on a single (solo) orange suspect which is not allowed. Also he didn't even care about it like he did nothing.
Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote:

Osolnik

Osolnik
Developer

Post by Osolnik » December 23, 2020, 2:37 pm
Flameknight, what do you have to say about this?
You have 24 hours to respond.

Flameknight

Flameknight

Post by Flameknight » December 23, 2020, 2:55 pm
You were with those two red guys on the roof, didn't /su because you opened fire. I'd appreciate if you were not to bother me with false complaints.

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

Post by Diplomatic. » December 23, 2020, 3:51 pm
Flameknight wrote :
You were with those two red guys on the roof, didn't /su because you opened fire. I'd appreciate if you were not to bother me with false complaints.

No I clearly wasn't teaming up with those two red suspects on the rooftop.

Since when considering two red suspects on a rooftop could be teaming up with a random orange (wanted suspect) who is driving around in LSA?

If I was teaming up with them I'd be on the rooftop as well or they would be on my sultan

They have been there on their own and stunted up there with a mountain bike (or whatever) and I was going solo at LSA with a sultan. And once I drove toward you with my sultan you immediately started shooting at me with your tank.

However, you yourself knew that we weren't teaming up because it was obvious enough yet you trying to lie now.
RockingJohnson wrote:

Flameknight

Flameknight

Post by Flameknight » December 24, 2020, 11:24 am
You were with them when I got there, don't act surprised I opened fire.

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

Post by Diplomatic. » December 24, 2020, 12:14 pm
Flameknight wrote :
You were with them when I got there, don't act surprised I opened fire.

So you're saying I was on the rooftop with them as well huh?

Okay you are clearly lying now which will get you no where but in a worse situation.

Couple of red suspects on a rooftop with their own vehicle while a single orange suspect rolling around in LSA with a sultan, how is it a teaming up to you? lol

If I was teaming up, why would I report you? I personally don't like reporting people but you forced me to because you even ignored my message in game when I said ''I am orange?'', you didn't even respond to it and in few minutes you left the game because you knew you were wrong.

You could have just said ''Sorry I thought you were teaming up with them'' and end it all instead of getting into this circle.

The video is clear enough, besides, if any of the staffers is interested to look close onto it to prove that you are now lying saying we were teaming up while we clearly weren't, they may check yesterday's chatlog they'll find Seif123 (or whatever his name is) saying in main chat ''Diplo come up, team with us'' and I completely ignored...

Idk if asking the people in the video can be a proof or na but a staffer may ask them if he wants to...

Accept that you're mistaken, you know that. Pointless to keep going with these useless lies...
RockingJohnson wrote:

Osolnik

Osolnik
Developer

Post by Osolnik » December 24, 2020, 5:52 pm
Upon taking another look at the provided evidence, I came to the final conclusion.

Diplo, Flameknight would be allowed to shoot at you if you were teaming up with the two red suspects on the roof. Based on the provided evidence, there are three reasons why you could be viewed as a team. The first one being the relatively small distance between you and them. Secondly, the location of the incident. LSA is known for criminals teaming up and waiting for LEOs to kill them. Lastly, you are all shooting at him.

Regardless of Flameknight's claims (that you were teaming before), the video itself doesn't prove any rule breaks.

No action will be taken.

General Osolnik
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”