S.A. Army [★] Complaint: PoliceOfficer

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

5 posts Page 1 of 1

TuPac

TuPac
Donator

Post by TuPac » January 25, 2021, 6:52 pm
Your name: 2PaC__
Their name(s): Policeofficer
Offense(s): breaking rule Hydra
Evidence:
Additional information: You may use the Hydra to engage the most wanted suspect only when they are on the ground after using /su and waiting for the timer to expire.
You don't have to shoot the suspects wanted red

122policeofficer

Policeofficer

Post by 122policeofficer » January 25, 2021, 7:34 pm
I can't belive you reported me.I honestly apologized you in-game via PM and you said it's fine.If you belived I wanted to kill you on purpose you should ask me for clear explanation and I will answer you that I misunderstood you with most wanted.Since I was high I failed in tracking it becuase in one moment you both guys was on close destiny and area.You can see even on video at 0:18 I fall back when I realized I made mistake.We could solve this in game but you said it's fine on my message so I didn't replied anymore.

TuPac

TuPac
Donator

Post by TuPac » January 26, 2021, 11:27 am
i'm not said it's, i said i will send you proffs in discord, beacause u lied in mainchat while i tagged you and i told u why you do that open the fire while i'm red wanted, alsu u never say i'm soory. i can post my PMs with you if u want to see it ?

122policeofficer

Policeofficer

Post by 122policeofficer » January 26, 2021, 1:34 pm
I apologized you then in main chat boy if not via PM.I repeat this to you: If I wanted to kill you I will done it without any hesitation there,you saw me pulling back and apologizing to you,so my intentions are clear on video tape.It's not the first time I made mistake.Many of players were wrong to me and even insulting me in some situation of my law enfrocement carrier as army officer and what should I do...report them? Thas not my manner because I always accept the thing of people mistakes and after kindly talk everything can be solved.It all depends on that thing,some accept and some just wait for mistake and bring it to the court like everyone is flawless.

Osolnik

Osolnik
Developer

Post by Osolnik » January 26, 2021, 7:39 pm
PoliceOfficer started shooting at you, even though you weren't the most wanted suspect. That is (by the Hydra rules) a rule break. It was clearly a mistake from PoliceOfficer's side.

PoliceOfficer, I assume you looked at the minimap and thought he was the most wanted suspect. Colors can be easily mistaken sometimes (depending on the surrounding colors on the minimap). From the video footage, it can be clearly seen that as soon as you realized you were making a mistake you stopped shooting at him. No significant damage has been done and Tupac finished his bag delivery. Considering all this and your mature response, I won't be giving you an official warning. However, I'll verbally warn you to be careful in the future. Always check twice and open fire only when you're certain that you're following all the rules.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”