Report: Diplo

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Amr.Nasser

Amr_Nasser

Post by Amr.Nasser » January 25, 2021, 8:23 pm
Your name: Amr_Nasser
Their name(s): [lsrcr]Diplo
Offense(s): Uncuff abuse
Evidence: Hello, First of all let me explain to you guys what happened exactly. I was trying to arrest Deve and diplo come to kill him ( except this directly steal ) so i cuffed him and diplo start uncuff him unfortunately i take the ss late and i asked him many times to allowpm to talk to him but he ignored me so i said i reported you and i'd like to thank diplo for proving that he uncuffed him, and as you can see he said it in my proofs, Thanks.
Additional information: As you can see he was in army skin so he is acting army.
I should asslick to get positive ?

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

Post by Diplomatic. » January 25, 2021, 8:44 pm
Hi,

That is clearly a report hunt
Anyways, please post the evidence you got so I can reply and defend myself according to it

Edit: I believe there is no existence for such word ''uncuff abuse'', please elaborate the reason you're reporting me for
Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote:

Amr.Nasser

Amr_Nasser

Post by Amr.Nasser » January 25, 2021, 8:58 pm
I should asslick to get positive ?

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

Post by Diplomatic. » January 25, 2021, 9:20 pm
I'd kindly ask the general who is going to deal with this report to head to this topic because he reported me for the exact same reason in general reporting section and I see it pointless to repeat the exact same circle in couple of topics

If that is not possible, please let me know so I copy & paste my defense from there to here
Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote:

Osolnik

Osolnik
Developer

Post by Osolnik » January 26, 2021, 3:59 pm
There is no proof of Diplo actually taking/uncuffing the suspect you successfully caught by yourself. Even if that is the case, I still believe there is no such thing as "stealing" a suspect. Law enforcement units should work together to bring the criminals down. However, if someone repeatedly uncuffs the suspects you've successfully caught by yourself (therefore, ruining your gameplay), then this is considered rulebreaking (bitching).

Until you have proof of this happening many times, there is no point in reporting someone. If you have more proof, feel free to PM me and I'll re-open this case.

For now, no action will be taken.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”