S.A. Army [★] Complaint Okaman

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Mr.Youssef101

Mr.Youssef101

by Mr.Youssef101 » January 30, 2021, 10:58 am
Your name: Koko17
Their name(s): Okaman
Offense(s): Breaking the server rules, and ban evader + his tag was removed
Evidence: https://ibb.co/BwLnR7P
Additional information: Hey, this guy It caused a lot of problems I hope you give him at least 2 warn for breaking the server rules and ban evader and lying on staff and he got banned, thanks

VenoM

VenoM
Donator

by VenoM » January 30, 2021, 11:05 am
Mr.Youssef101 wrote :
Additional information: Hey, this guy It caused a lot of problems I hope you give him at least 2 warn for breaking the server rules and ban evader and lying on staff and he got banned, thanks

You need to fuck off and stop coming here. You fucked up and now you're banned. It's time for you to move on. Report hunting like this will never do good to you.
Okaman made mistake and he's paying for it now. I'm sick of you coming here and report hunting him for every minor thing.

Mr.Youssef101

Mr.Youssef101

by Mr.Youssef101 » January 30, 2021, 11:07 am
VenoM wrote :
Mr.Youssef101 wrote :

You need to fuck off and stop coming here. You fucked up and now you're banned. It's time for you to move on. Report hunting like this will never do good to you.
Okaman made mistake and he's paying for it now. I'm sick of you coming here and report hunting him for every minor thing.

First i'm not banned, This is not report hunt + who allowed you to reply, also okaman made mistakes not mistake, so shut up now, leave any general reply

Osolnik

Osolnik
Developer

by Osolnik » January 30, 2021, 9:21 pm
VenoM wrote :

Please respect the Complaints section rules and discuss/share your opinion at the appropriate places. Repeating this in the future will lead to some sort of punishment.

Only those who are involved in the complaint may post in a complaint (reporter, the reported player, the Army High Command).

The report itself makes no sense. Nothing you provided is linking Okaman to Army. To be honest, it feels like you're report-hunting Okaman. Read the army Complaints topic and make sure you're making a valid report.

We have Army laws or "unwritten rules" that state the following:
Server punishments do not affect army status. No army member is to be removed from the team, unless the given ban is permanent. If any significant server rule is to be broken in the army skin, the Army High Command will take proper action against the perpetrator, which in severe cases, may cause suspension or removal from the army team.

Report dismissed.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”