S.A. Army [★] Complaint: [Lsrcr]Bex

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

4 posts Page 1 of 1

PresidentOfAmerica

[Donald]Trash_

by PresidentOfAmerica » July 10, 2021, 2:50 pm
Your name: [Donald]Trash_
Their name(s): [Lsrcr]Bex
Offense(s): Violation of rule;
"You may not use the Rhino's against innocents, low wanted suspects (yellow), medium wanted suspects (orange) & hitmen (also applies when having a hit)."
Evidence: https://youtu.be/9mFuJqrXQRA
Additional information: -

Spoiler: show

ty staff

proof: trust me bro

BeX

BeX

by BeX » July 10, 2021, 4:38 pm
To be honest, what happened above is clearly was my mistakes. I wont deny any of it, I already talked to this guy and admitted it and I'm here ready for any punishments since its not the first time.

As you can clearly see he recently went out from the heli, I thought he still inside the heli so i spammed to shoot him then I realized he already get outs once I reach near him. It was my mistake as he mentioned.

For you man, I apologize once again for ruining your gameplay.
Last edited by BeX on July 11, 2021, 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link

PresidentOfAmerica

[Donald]Trash_

by PresidentOfAmerica » July 10, 2021, 4:39 pm
I had a talk with Bex ingame, he did apologize after rulebreaking. The reason I reported him is because this isn't the first rulebreak I have seem from his side. Some days ago he shot me with a hunter while I was on foot, but then he apologized after that. I decided not to report him because he apologized, but then today again he did this and apologized. I can't just let you rulebreak and keep apologizing forever, while I do forgive you, I believe I had to report you so that you won't repeat this in the future. Sorry can't fix everything, it's a good thing that you apologized though. Just wanted to add this.

Spoiler: show

ty staff

proof: trust me bro

Osolnik

Osolnik
Developer

by Osolnik » July 12, 2021, 1:15 pm
The nature of the rule break is clearly seen and proven in the video provided.

BeX, it is nice that you apologized right after the rule break. However, it still happened and when you're using our vehicles, you're carrying big responsibility with you. It is necessary to make sure and maybe even double check that all the circumstances are appropriate and that you're not breaking any rules when firing with our vehicles. Mistakes do happen, that is also why we have warnings.

A warning will be issued for the rule break. Thanks for the report.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”