S.A. Army [★] Complaint: drugsboss

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Liljeep

LiLJeep

by Liljeep » July 15, 2021, 4:16 pm
Your name:liljeep
Their name(s):drugsboss
Offense(s): Constantly arresting in Army skin while it's unnecessary
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/tE9C881
Additional information: If he wants to arrest then he should use cop skin so that we can shock him too, and not abuse his anti-shock immunity.

DrugsBoss

BOOMBUA
Donator

by DrugsBoss » July 15, 2021, 4:33 pm
All these screenshots you put together only shows I arrested you 5 times. Mainly because you constantly get wanted when i'm in army skin, use /loc and target me which isn't even allowed because I myself did the exact thing in the past and got a warning for it. Plus there's no rule against army arresting players. If it wasn't allowed then we wouldn't be able to use the /cuff command. Also i'd like to add that most of the times you came with a teammate which gave me no choice but to /cuff to make it easier for me

Osolnik

Osolnik
Developer

by Osolnik » July 19, 2021, 9:44 am
The shock immunity and taze command removal for Army members was done for a reason. That reason most certainly is not to make arresting easier for Army players, but with the main purpose of encouraging the regular gameplay for the faction, which in this case of course is killing the suspects. Cuff and arrest commands stayed only for the cases when arresting a suspect are necessary. Never should an Army member arrest someone if they don't have a solid reason why it would be necessary in that case and these cases happen really rarely.

I have already talked to Drugsboss about this and made sure he understands well what I explained above.

From the provided evidence it seems like the arrests were not necessary. This is why Drugsboss is getting a verbal warning. If this happens again in the future, punishment will be a lot harsher.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”