Report : CORLEONE

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

5 posts Page 1 of 1

100Surpriseforu

100SurpriseForYou.

by 100Surpriseforu » February 24, 2022, 8:33 pm
Your name: 100SurpriseForYou.
Their name(s): CORLEONE
Offense(s): Bitching/Ramming on purpose
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/XnxHUFv
Additional information: he just annoying in main chat and calling us '' ez '' and kept repeating that one hundred times in a minute , and he kept ramming me so [lsrcr]inzane or ana$123 will /search me. after they did it when i got rammed by CORLEONE he kept ramming me on purpose and saying in /w '' Ez ''
that's all of my complaining , i hope u respect each other next time
thanks

Balsa

Balsa

by Balsa » February 24, 2022, 8:47 pm
Firstly, you really need to learn some manners. Secondly, you came from totally another server mocking us first. After you kill some of us you kept saying (get fucked, motherfuckers try your luck again) after I ARRESTED YOU. You said don't worry I'll be back and came with bunch of new accounts to jail eveade. Now you are going to have balls to report him here? Also we are all allowed to arrest and search any member. Your picture doesn't prove anything as much as mine proofs about your actions. If you can't handle being arrested than don't play at all. Now I really apologies to AHC posting here but I saw my name mentioned in proofs he provided. So, I felt a need to say something in our defense. Next time, learn some manners and don't act like a little innocent girl here. If you didn't know we have proofs + admins can check logs. So yeah. Nice job.

e.e

e.e

by e.e » February 24, 2022, 8:51 pm
100Surpriseforu wrote :
Your name: 100SurpriseForYou.
Their name(s): CORLEONE
Offense(s): Bitching/Ramming on purpose
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/XnxHUFv
Additional information: he just annoying in main chat and calling us '' ez '' and kept repeating that one hundred times in a minute , and he kept ramming me so [lsrcr]inzane or ana$123 will /search me. after they did it when i got rammed by CORLEONE he kept ramming me on purpose and saying in /w '' Ez ''
that's all of my complaining , i hope u respect each other next time
thanks

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=117554&p=1072436#p1072436
+
I can't see any army rulebreak I've done here, or?

Balsa

Balsa

by Balsa » February 26, 2022, 4:27 pm
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=117554&p=1072436#p1072436 easier for AHC to see that we are telling truth. So just going to post this here

Osolnik

Osolnik
Developer

by Osolnik » February 27, 2022, 10:43 pm
I see no point in dealing with this. It has already been dealt with by other staff members in general reports. I see no proper evidence of any army rule break and even the thing you're reporting him for, it's not stated anywhere in the army rules. If you wanted to report him for bad faction representation, you will need more proof. To be completely honest it feels like a report hunt after there has been a bit of altercation between you two.

Report dismissed.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”