S.A. Army [★] Complaint: Yousee

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

7 posts Page 1 of 1

Saeed7

Saeedi
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host

by Saeed7 » December 19, 2022, 1:14 am
Your name: Saeedi
Their name(s): Yousee (PVT)
Offense(s): Using grenades near white + hunter rockets on white
Evidence: https://youtu.be/ZbmCME-cGT0 , https://youtu.be/YyXp908LTgA
Additional information: Yousee was accepted in army 10 - 11 days ago and has broke many rules in this time frame and i caught these 2 in 24 hours , he broke many rules but i couldn't record em.

Yousee

Yousee
Donator

by Yousee » December 19, 2022, 1:30 am
Hello Everyone , so first of all saeedi see the 1st video when i am using the hunter you can watch clearly i am shooting the wanted suspect who have in heli i didnt see you . i shoot you by accidentally also i apogolize you. and 2nd one is me and mockery to grenades the criminals but accidentally my grenades is come to over us. because you're annoying me alot and coming to my near when i'm fighting with crimianals . i dont know why you doing this stupid. i'm very dissapointed from you. well i am sorry again. this is not rule break this is just a accident. if army high commands give me any punishment. i will accepted it . Thank you. once again sorry to all of you .

Proud To Be Pakistani | Proud To Be Muslim

S.A.Army Sergeant First Class

The Blackouts Advisor + Dreamteam Member + The Saints Member + Stunt King Member + M.B.R Biker + TGOLS Member + Maltesini Associate + Ex-Terrorists + Ex-Vla + Ex-The LeoneFamily
*Lsrcr Donator*
Trusted and Regular Player
If you need help pm me ingame or forum

Saeed7

Saeedi
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host

by Saeed7 » December 19, 2022, 10:53 am
Yousee wrote :
Hello Everyone , so first of all saeedi see the 1st video when i am using the hunter you can watch clearly i am shooting the wanted suspect who have in heli i didnt see you . i shoot you by accidentally also i apogolize you. and 2nd one is me and mockery to grenades the criminals but accidentally my grenades is come to over us. because you're annoying me alot and coming to my near when i'm fighting with crimianals . i dont know why you doing this stupid. i'm very dissapointed from you. well i am sorry again. this is not rule break this is just a accident. if army high commands give me any punishment. i will accepted it . Thank you. once again sorry to all of you .

You did not apologize to me please stop creating up lies,secondly you should use minigun on the "heli suspect" third and last no wanted can be seen in the motel near us in the range of nade(watch radar) so i don't know why did you just use the nade while you should not.

Yousee

Yousee
Donator

by Yousee » December 19, 2022, 11:16 am
Bro i apologize you in teamspeak and i know i should to use minigun and i always using minigun its just by mistake i got click mouse left botton by mistake and its only 1 time i apogolize you in ts. and secondly in the motel as a i say me & mockery throwing the nades on criminals you can watch on video . my nade accidentally come to over us see the video. i saw you in ts go away but i dont know why you always coming to me and try to eject my vehicle when i'm in army skin. all know you you got recently unbanned all know your behavior & your attitude very toxic to others. Well its just a Accident i apogolize you and army high commands and all of you.

The Blackouts Advisor + Dreamteam Member + The Saints Member + Stunt King Member + M.B.R Biker + TGOLS Member + Maltesini Associate + Ex-Terrorists + Ex-Vla + Ex-The LeoneFamily
*Lsrcr Donator*

Saeed7

Saeedi
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host

by Saeed7 » December 19, 2022, 11:20 am
Yousee wrote :
Bro i apologize you in teamspeak and i know i should to use minigun and i always using minigun its just by mistake i got click mouse left botton by mistake and its only 1 time i apogolize you in ts. and secondly in the motel as a i say me & mockery throwing the nades on criminals you can watch on video . my nade accidentally come to over us see the video. i saw you in ts go away but i dont know why you always coming to me and try to eject my vehicle when i'm in army skin. all know you you got recently unbanned all know your behavior & your attitude very toxic to others. Well its just a Accident i apogolize you and army high commands and all of you.

It doesn't matter i got recently unbanned or not it is the matter of your report u broke the rule you have to face the consequences now
You are just diverting the story with writing "your attitude very toxic" no one cares about it tho.

Yousee

Yousee
Donator

by Yousee » December 19, 2022, 12:28 pm
yes yes i already apologize & its just a accident. Because you're constandly annoying me still you're ingame & dming me. the proof is here
https://imgur.com/a/IxpI9h4
That's why i got a accident from your side. why not others side. this is the reason.
But i'm not reporting you i'm just telling the peoples. who are you just make a distance from you.
i'm waiting for army high commands replies.
i hope they'ill make a good decision from both sides.!

*Lsrcr Donator*

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » December 19, 2022, 5:22 pm
Yousee, you have to be very careful when playing in Army skin and you have to obey rules, so better to let one criminal escape than harming or killing innocents.

As for the second report, it doesn't seem a rulebreak to me at all.

Yousee will be given 1 official warning for shooting on innocents with Hunter.

Thanks for reporting
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”