S.A. Army [★] Complaint: (Swaka)

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Cyanide

Cyanide
Supporter

by Cyanide » February 2, 2023, 6:58 pm
Your name: Dracola
Their name(s): Swaka
Offense(s): using hydra's rocket on me, when i wasn't MW
Evidence: https://streamable.com/e6tijo
Additional information: he used hydra rockets on me without su'ing, and after that he said i was MW but in fact i wasn't, because if u checked the map, the most wanted was another guy, with was (Koko), even after he killed me i was red as u can see in the kill feed, and he said i was teaming with koko but we split up 1-2 mins ago already but we split'd after we killed flash, i wasn't sure if it was a rule break or not but after i asked fantastic, he said u can report him on the forum to see what he has to say, that's it.

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » February 2, 2023, 7:58 pm
Awaiting Swaka's defense.

Swaka

Swaka
Donator
Supporter

by Swaka » February 3, 2023, 2:03 am
Hi,
As you can see on the kill-list that you killed me and before I died, I su'ed both of you. When I spawned, I checked /mw (Most wanted list) and it was showing your name. I first shot Koko thinking it was you (Didn't damage him ig), as soon as I noticed, I quickly turned to you (because I checked /mw earlier and it showed your name). As there were 2 reds in the same area, I got confused. The problem here is that I didn't notice that Koko killed Fla$h and now he's the most wanted. I play on high vibrance so can't really tell the difference between dark red and red.

EDIT: You both were teaming too, I can get multiple players to confirm that plus when I was on my way to kill Koko you were shooting me from Sniper which confirms that both of you were teaming.

Discord: swaka9

Cyanide

Cyanide
Supporter

by Cyanide » February 3, 2023, 11:15 am
i can guarantee that, i was teaming with koko earlier but before we even killed flash we split apart i think flash was in the call and can confirm that i said (we gonna split imma go to LSA, u gonna need to kill flash on ur own) and he did, right after i said that, then u came with a hydra that's why i was saying *loudly* he got a hydra i think he's gonna shoot u, but i noticed u just turned around and killed me instead, i can confirm that, vibrance colour is annoying, i can't tell the difference too, i wasn't going to report you anyways but ur reply to me wasn't really respectful, i wasn't mad i was just curious but, u literally just said (Dont know how to explain you, File a report against me, if you think i broke a rule), so you didn't need to say as u said in koko's report that we are report hunting you, i asked fantastic out of curiosity and he said it isn't allowed, that's why im here

Swaka

Swaka
Donator
Supporter

by Swaka » February 3, 2023, 6:35 pm
Dracola wrote :
i can guarantee that, i was teaming with koko earlier but before we even killed flash we split apart i think flash was in the call and can confirm that i said (we gonna split imma go to LSA, u gonna need to kill flash on ur own) and he did, right after i said that, then u came with a hydra that's why i was saying *loudly* he got a hydra i think he's gonna shoot u, but i noticed u just turned around and killed me instead

Swaka wrote :
As you can see on the kill-list that you killed me and before I died, I su'ed both of you. When I spawned, I checked /mw (Most wanted list) and it was showing your name. I first shot Koko thinking it was you (Didn't damage him ig), as soon as I noticed, I quickly turned to you (because I checked /mw earlier and it showed your name). As there were 2 reds in the same area, I got confused. The problem here is that I didn't notice that Koko killed Fla$h and now he's the most wanted. I play on high vibrance so can't really tell the difference between dark red and red.

Dracola wrote :
i wasn't going to report you anyways but ur reply to me wasn't really respectful, i wasn't mad i was just curious but, u literally just said (Dont know how to explain you, File a report against me, if you think i broke a rule), so you didn't need to say as u said in koko's report that we are report hunting you, i asked fantastic out of curiosity and he said it isn't allowed, that's why im here

My replies were in no way "disrespectful", I tried to be as nice as I could and I got no beef with you to be disrespectful. As I said, for me the situation was different, you can re-read my defense. Thats why i told you to file a report against me.

Screenshots of my PM's with Dracola: https://imgur.com/a/r6XbpVR

Discord: swaka9

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » February 4, 2023, 6:11 pm
A hydra rule break is evident in the footage provided. One official Army warning will be issued to Swaka's account for breaching hydra guidelines.

It is understandable that many players play on high vibrance monitors, which makes it difficult to spot the difference between most wanted and highly wanted suspects. For this reason, /mw command was added, and every Army member using a deadly vehicle is responsible for his colour vision. If any confusion arises and a rule break is committed, the army member must face the circumstances.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”