S.A. Army [★] Complaint Swaka

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

9 posts Page 1 of 1

Koko

Koko
Supporter

by Koko » February 2, 2023, 11:31 pm
Your name: Koko
Their name(s): Swaka
Offense(s): Stealing a suspect
Evidence: First video: https://streamable.com/aaqz7y
Second video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7KtDwyL5cE
Additional information: I don't have problems when someone steal my suspect. I have problem when it's happening every 2-3 days. I have only this two proofs but it was happening a lot of times.

In first video everything is clear. Suspect broke my car and army member was near us. Swaka was coming to pizza and I'm pretty much sure that he saw what happened there. I would like to mention when he was coming Saeedi was civilian so it's not possible that he didn't see what happend there. From 0:37 you can see even when I was trying to get my suspect he was trying to kill him. In next couple of seconds he killed Saeedi.

Second video is older and it's not from me. In 0.45 you can see he shot Cover and another army member took my suspect.

Swaka

Swaka
Donator

by Swaka » February 3, 2023, 1:49 am
Hi,

Didn't think you guys will report hunt me like this, anyways. In the first video, you can see I had no intentions of stealing your suspect, he was cuffed and I was spam shooting him with my sniper, i don't know why but ye was doing that. He broke his cuffs and died, honestly speaking didn't notice that he broke his cuffs. I instantly apologized to you.

Second Video:
I don't know if you are allowed to do that or not but you were literally helping him. He broke his cuffs for which both of us did not get the dispatch message plus you ejected him and started a fake chase. I remember telling you the same thing before that Me and Wanted, both did not get the break cuffs dispatch message, we thought you uncuffed him. Me and Wanted, both apologized right after that too. I have nothing to do with the second clip but still..

Wanted can confirm this too.

Discord: swaka9

Koko

Koko
Supporter

by Koko » February 3, 2023, 2:22 pm
What you saying in your first comment doesn't make sense. From 0:34 you saw what happened, in 0:41 you were shoting him with sniper (he wasn't cuffed at that time) and this is your FIRST attempt to kill him. After couple of seconds I have brought my car near him while he was cuffed and then you were shoting and it was your SECOND attempt to kill him. I will say this again ''swaka was coming to pizza and I'm pretty much sure that he saw what happened there.'' Swaka in start you have seen everything what happened there and in video shows that you tried to kill my suspect twice.

Second video. Actually I don't see any defense here. In 0:43 you saw 'fake chase... why you started to shooting him and your friend took my suspect? If everything is clear, why you both apologized? This is great chance for Army high command team to make question in rules part, because this is example how army(swat also) member shodn't act. PERFECT EXAMPLE! Swaka even you couldn't give defense on this, but after this post I'm sure you will offer some explanation.

I don't remember when you two apologized. When I saw this video it's been maybe 2 weeks from now. I close my eye because I know mistake can happen. But doing this constantly is unacceptable. Imagine if I do the same thing and tell you every time 'sorry', rude from my side right?

Mate, from my proofs and your comments we can conclude that stealing isn't the only problem. It seems like you don't understand gameplay of S.A. Army. This is my opinion based on your comments.

Now let me just confirm my statement with this video: https://streamable.com/jxs0lj Army members are allowed to arrest only if it is neccery. You literally asked me to give you my sus for arrest.

Swaka

Swaka
Donator

by Swaka » February 3, 2023, 5:58 pm
Koko wrote :
What you saying in your first comment doesn't make sense. From 0:34 you saw what happened, in 0:41 you were shoting him with sniper (he wasn't cuffed at that time) and this is your FIRST attempt to kill him. After couple of seconds I have brought my car near him while he was cuffed and then you were shoting and it was your SECOND attempt to kill him. I will say this again ''swaka was coming to pizza and I'm pretty much sure that he saw what happened there.'' Swaka in start you have seen everything what happened there and in video shows that you tried to kill my suspect twice.

First of all, there was/were no wanted suspect(s) in the whole server before Saeedi got wanted. Saeedi breaking your vehicle doesn't mean that he's your suspect, I was the one who engaged him first. So basically, you stole my suspect but I was chill about that because we both were there.

Koko wrote :
I don't remember when you two apologized. When I saw this video it's been maybe 2 weeks from now. I close my eye because I know mistake can happen. But doing this constantly is unacceptable. Imagine if I do the same thing and tell you every time 'sorry', rude from my side right?

Continuously? This video is 2 weeks old mate. I won't be saying anything else because the video you posted is 2 weeks older and shouldn't even be acceptable. Also, two instances in two weeks shouldn't be considered as "stealing constantly"

Koko wrote :
Mate, from my proofs and your comments we can conclude that stealing isn't the only problem. It seems like you don't understand gameplay of S.A. Army. This is my opinion based on your comments.

Now let me just confirm my statement with this video: https://streamable.com/jxs0lj Army members are allowed to arrest only if it is neccery. You literally asked me to give you my sus for arrest.

Joined Army back in 2015 or 2016 I guess and I'm an Ex-Army training officer. I know how this faction works. You have no right to question me about my arrest, I had my own reasons.

Just to clarify to the AHC, I wanted to arrest him because he chainsawed me multiple times earlier plus you can also see Saeedi trying to chainsaw me in video 1.
Last edited by Swaka on February 3, 2023, 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Swaka

Swaka
Donator

by Swaka » February 3, 2023, 6:03 pm
I won't be replying to this report anymore. I have already said my defense, and I'll await AHC's decision.

Koko

Koko
Supporter

by Koko » February 3, 2023, 6:39 pm
I stand by my every single word.

Koko

Koko
Supporter

by Koko » February 3, 2023, 8:41 pm
I know you joined army in 2015-2016. I know you are Ex-Army training officer but more importantly I know you have 2 open reports. Only in this one I showed you that you broke 2 army rules. As an Ex-Army training officer how could you allow to yourself to make another mistake, while you have 2 reports on your back? This happened 1 or 2 hours ago. https://streamable.com/nt9aew I respect you and your past, but as I said...I stand by my words so please don't try to twist my words and proofs I showed before.

Swaka

Swaka
Donator

by Swaka » February 3, 2023, 8:46 pm
I was just spamming my ALT key thru my way, as I saw no one near me. My rockets did come your way and that was not intentional at all. I do apologize for that.

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » February 4, 2023, 6:11 pm
As for the stealing report, I won't consider it valid for the following reasons.
  • The proofs are too low to justify constant stealing or bitching.
  • One clip is almost two weeks old, so it doesn't make sense to report it this late.

However, Swaka is indeed guilty of the hunter rule break. I understand it could be an accident, and I am glad that Swaka apologized but still, he was irresponsible with a deadly vehicle. One warning will be added to his account for hunter rule break. To remind him, he has a total of two warnings added to his name, and any further rule breaks might lead to a kick, so I'd advise him to fully abide by the rules.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”