S.A. Army [★] Complaint: SeekNDestroy

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Cover

Cover
Donator
Duel Master Army VIP

by Cover » June 26, 2023, 11:00 am
Your name: Cover
Their name(s): SeekNDestroy
Offense(s): Breaking the Hydra rules, shooting innocents and firing at oranges using the Hydra
Evidence:

Additional information: In the first clip you can see that we had an orange suspect next to us as well as an innocent guy on the top of the car, however, SeekNDestroy still didn't care and decided to open fire and shoot at us using the Hydra although innocents are nearby.

In the second clip, SeekNDestroy also opened fire at us when we were oranges.
It is clearly seen that SeekNDestroy lacks knowledge of the Army rules.

WareHit tried to talk to him as well as Faraon but he insisted that he had the rights to shoot at us and that he has done nothing wrong.

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » June 26, 2023, 11:30 am
Awaiting SeeknDestroy's defense.

LikeWise

SeekNDestroy

by LikeWise » June 26, 2023, 12:15 pm
Hi

When i was driving hydra i was too high i didnt even see that there's innocent and yellow with them, because i was too high in the air it was too late when i see the innocent and yellow i already strike my missile. Also as you can see when i see the yellow and innocent i jump off my hydra because i admit that i was wrong and i didnt mean to do that. and then i instantly apologize to you cover

PS : Also i instantly ask an apology after what happen and you can see it in my video record they reply me : "NO WORRIES AND ITS OKAY"
You can check it in my video record.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig2ztEHVYYA

About the 2ndclip
Same of what happen in clip 1 all i see in the map is the most wanted that is teaming with highly wanted.
Im very truely sorry for what happen

Cover

Cover
Donator
Duel Master Army VIP

by Cover » June 26, 2023, 12:46 pm
LikeWise wrote :
Spoiler: show
Hi

When i was driving hydra i was too high i didnt even see that there's innocent and yellow with them, because i was too high in the air it was too late when i see the innocent and yellow i already strike my missile. Also as you can see when i see the yellow and innocent i jump off my hydra because i admit that i was wrong and i didnt mean to do that. and then i instantly apologize to you cover

PS : Also i instantly ask an apology after what happen and you can see it in my video record they reply me : "NO WORRIES AND ITS OKAY"

About the 2ndclip
Same of what happen in clip 1 all i see in the map is the most wanted that is teaming with highly wanted.

Yes, I said "no worries" because I wasn't even planning to report you at all because it only happened once, it might have been a mistake so I let it slide, but when you repeated the same thing over and over again I knew that there was something wrong and you don't know the rules of the Hydra. You don't deserve to be in this team, you are a liar and a rulebreaker who doesn't want to admit his mistakes, in the second clip we had no highly wanted suspects on the roof, only me and Koko were oranges teaming up with WareHit(MW), how did you not see us when your hydra was literally 0.00001 miles away from us? you were very close and you could have seen our name tags with the colors of it, also you could check the player list by pressing on your TAB button.

EDIT: You said that you know the Army rules and it was only a mistake because you "couldn't see the oranges on your map" then why did you tell Faraon when WareHit teleported you to the Admin HQ that you are allowed to attack oranges who are teaming with most wanted, it was a simple question but you failed to answer it, instead of admitting your mistakes you insisted that you were right but the rules says otherwise.

WareHit

WareHit
Game Administrator

by WareHit » June 27, 2023, 8:51 am
Cover wrote :
LikeWise wrote :
Spoiler: show
Hi

About the 2ndclip

Yes, I said "no worries" because I wasn't even planning to report you at all because it only happened once, it might have been a mistake so I let it slide, but when you repeated the same thing over and over again I knew that there was something wrong and you don't know the rules of the Hydra. You don't deserve to be in this team, you are a liar and a rulebreaker who doesn't want to admit his mistakes, in the second clip we had no highly wanted suspects on the roof, only me and Koko were oranges teaming up with WareHit(MW), how did you not see us when your hydra was literally 0.00001 miles away from us? you were very close and you could have seen our name tags with the colors of it, also you could check the player list by pressing on your TAB button.

EDIT: You said that you know the Army rules and it was only a mistake because you "couldn't see the oranges on your map" then why did you tell Faraon when WareHit teleported you to the Admin HQ that you are allowed to attack oranges who are teaming with most wanted, it was a simple question but you failed to answer it, instead of admitting your mistakes you insisted that you were right but the rules says otherwise.

I confirm what Cover said in his report, he didn't plan to report him, i told him to do it.

BY FLA$H

●Do you need assistance?

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » June 29, 2023, 9:55 pm
The evidence provided by Cover shows multiple evident rule-breaks, and your defense doesn't convince me well, that how could it have been a mistake. We could have let it slide if this happened once, but we have also received multiple unofficial reports on SeekNdestroy failing to comply with Army rules. I personally verbally warned you once when you committed a hunter rule break and asked you to remain very vigilant and focused while using Army Vehicles. At some point, I have started to feel that you lack correct knowledge of Army rules, and having you on the team could pose serious threats to the discipline of the faction. Hence, we have decided to discharge SeekNDestroy from the faction. You may re-apply to join the faction in 30 days. (29/7/2023)
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”