S.A. Army [★] Complaint: (Exterminator & venom)

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

10 posts Page 1 of 1

Legion_Corleone

Legion_Corleone

by Legion_Corleone » February 18, 2024, 3:16 pm
Your name: Legion_Corleone
Their name(s): Exterminator & venom
Offense(s): Stealing suspects
Evidence:

Additional information: Everything is clear in the first video, user Exterminator not only stolen the suspect, but he rammed me first and then stole it.

In the second video, user saeedi raped me, and user venom was trying to steal the suspect, and he succeeded in doing so. However, user Exterminator tried again to steal the suspect.

User Exterminator has more than 8900 score and more than 1584 hours of playtime, and user venom has more than 61000 score and more than 4565 hours of playtime. They are both experienced, and yet they commit a clear violation of S.A. Army rules.

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » February 18, 2024, 4:02 pm
Hey, firstly, I didn't mean to ram you as I tried to ram the criminal and lost control of the car. Secondly, who said it's yours? I was chasing him, and Ak33l is my teammate who landed beside the criminal even before you, I guess. Thirdly, you were not the guy who was stealing everyone's suspect, and therefore, you didn't even try to talk with me in-game. Moreover, let's say it was a steal, when it is not, but let's say it is. Stealing one time is not reportable as per server rules. If you were upset about the ram, as I told you, I didn't mean to, and I apologize..

About trying to steal in second time and mentioning my name, it proves that you are just a report hunter and don't have the guts to report on your main account, as you focused on reporting me. and Civi raping you It doesn't make it yours when we were all in the same point and nearby each other...

Thanks for reading.

Legion_Corleone

Legion_Corleone

by Legion_Corleone » February 18, 2024, 4:31 pm
ExTerminator wrote :
Hey, firstly, I didn't mean to ram you as I tried to ram the criminal and lost control of the car. Secondly, who said it's yours? I was chasing him, and Ak33l is my teammate who landed beside the criminal even before you, I guess. Thirdly, you were not the guy who was stealing everyone's suspect, and therefore, you didn't even try to talk with me in-game. Moreover, let's say it was a steal, when it is not, but let's say it is. Stealing one time is not reportable as per server rules. If you were upset about the ram, as I told you, I didn't mean to, and I apologize..

About trying to steal in second time and mentioning my name, it proves that you are just a report hunter and don't have the guts to report on your main account, as you focused on reporting me. and Civi raping you It doesn't make it yours when we were all in the same point and nearby each other...

Thanks for reading.
Hey, firstly, I didn't mean to ram you as I tried to ram the criminal and lost control of the car
Well, let's start from the ram. If you claim that you did not mean me, but rather the suspect, then you have actually admitted that you intended to steal the suspect. Secondly, I was the one who was chasing the suspect and actually engaged him first by ramming him, but you still insist on ramming me and ramming the suspect to kill them as you claim. Your apology does not mean that you will stop stealing suspects, and you even tried that again in the second video.

Stealing one time is not reportable as per server rules
You admit again that you stolen the suspect and even this rule does not exist in the first place. As a reminder, stealing suspects is never allowed.

The videos were clear, so you had the intention to steal the suspect, as you did in the first video, and I did not focus on you, but on the other user as well. Please do not try to change the context of the topic. We are talking about your steal and your clear violation of one of S.A. Army rules. We are not talking about report hunters. Do not try to manipulate, and your lies will not benefit you.
Last edited by Legion_Corleone on February 18, 2024, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » February 18, 2024, 4:44 pm
you are saying things I didn't mention lol... Proves how immature you are...

The point is, what i see as a rulebreak here, is that ram and I didn't mean too, even in my screen you weren't falling in ground... Moreover I apologized for it.

I'm leaving it to AHC.

Legion_Corleone

Legion_Corleone

by Legion_Corleone » February 18, 2024, 4:54 pm
ExTerminator wrote :
you are saying things I didn't mention lol... Proves how immature you are...

The point is, what i see as a rulebreak here, is that ram and I didn't mean too, even in my screen you weren't falling in ground... Moreover I apologized for it.

I'm leaving it to AHC.
How can I say something that you did not mention, and I have already quoted this from you, and the ram you are talking about, you have already said this recently:
I did not mean to ram you as I tried to ram the criminal
For this is a clear intention to steal the suspect, and you have already done that. The video is clear and there is no room for manipulation. As a reminder, lying will not benefit you at all

VenoM

VenoM
Donator

by VenoM » February 18, 2024, 5:04 pm
Stealing is a server offence not army rule break poor uc boy , should've made sure of it before report hunting. Also you should have wrote user venom saved me from saeed after he raped me because you would've been raped by him if I hadn't interfered. Should've told me if you didn't like it rather than being a censored. I interfered because I knew he'd kill you and as LEOs it's our duty to save each other from criminals.
If we ( Army ) started reporting for minor conveniences like these , report section would be flooded because you have no idea how hard it is to kill suspects when there are censored ucs playing with us. You were being a pain in ass and I didn't report you because I knew you will get away with it because you would be seen as a new player.

Increase your game and rules awareness before trying to pretend to be a good boy just because you want something from server staff.

Legion_Corleone

Legion_Corleone

by Legion_Corleone » February 18, 2024, 5:16 pm
VenoM wrote :
Stealing is a server offence not army rule break poor uc boy , should've made sure of it before report hunting. Also you should have wrote user venom saved me from saeed after he raped me because you would've been raped by him if I hadn't interfered. Should've told me if you didn't like it rather than being a censored. I interfered because I knew he'd kill you and as LEOs it's our duty to save each other from criminals.
If we ( Army ) started reporting for minor conveniences like these , report section would be flooded because you have no idea how hard it is to kill suspects when there are censored ucs playing with us. You were being a pain in ass and I didn't report you because I knew you will get away with it because you would be seen as a new player.

Increase your game and rules awareness before trying to pretend to be a good boy just because you want something from server staff.

Well, since you insisted on adding this to the report, instead of apologizing for your steal and violating the rules, you were even rude in your response and continued inside the game with trash talking, mother insults, and immature behavior as a member of S.A. Army.
I don't think there is anything ruder than this in your history.

VenoM

VenoM
Donator

by VenoM » February 18, 2024, 5:25 pm
Legion_Corleone wrote :
VenoM wrote :

Well, since you insisted on adding this to the report, instead of apologizing for your steal and violating the rules, you were even rude in your response and continued inside the game with trash talking, mother insults, and immature behavior as a member of S.A. Army.

okay prove these were said to you and if you were being offended by it , should've just /ignored. and yeah i have been way more meaner than this to ucs and i have no regret. Why cut the parts where you were stealing suspects from us? stop playing a victim.

Legion_Corleone

Legion_Corleone

by Legion_Corleone » February 18, 2024, 5:29 pm
VenoM wrote :
Legion_Corleone wrote :
VenoM wrote :

okay prove these were said to you and if you were being offended by it , should've just /ignored. and yeah i have been way more meaner than this to ucs and i have no regret. Why cut the parts where you were stealing suspects from us? stop playing a victim.

Your manipulation and changing the context of the topic to accuse me of stealing a suspect from you will not help anything without clear evidence. Post clear evidence that I did that. As a reminder, lying will not benefit you. Here is the evidence that you were talking to me: Image

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » February 18, 2024, 9:17 pm
No Army rule was broken here. You arriving at suspects a few seconds earlier than other LEOs does not mean the suspect is exclusively yours. There is no such thing as 'stealing a suspect' unless it is done on a regular basis to annoy you, which would be considered bitching and is a server-related issue. To prove that, you would need more videos, each longer than half a minute. The ram looks like an accident to me, and Exterminator has apologized for it. Venom, remember you are an army veteran and you're supposed to be someone whom other army members look up to. Refrain from using such language.

Report dismissed.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”