[Lsrcr]Diplo - Rhino Rulebreak

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

6 posts Page 1 of 1

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » November 3, 2017, 2:54 pm
Your name: ackman
Their name(s): [Lsrcr]Diplo
Offense(s): Shot orange suspect's car using Rhino.
Evidence: below.
Additional information:

Here's the proof that we all were orange: Image

You were accusing that we were teaming with a red, even though he wasn't near to us, he was solo on his bike, He was on his own bike, proofs below.
Here's the proof that red was solo and he wasn't teaming with us: Image

Here's the proof you shot us: Image

Here's the proof our car exploded by your rhino shot: Image

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » November 3, 2017, 3:16 pm
ShaYaN wrote :
[Lsrcr]Jobin wrote :
can you shoot orange wanteds with tank if a red wanted is nearby ?

• You may engage them if they are teaming.

• You may not engage the orange suspect if the red suspect is not his partner, so you may just ram him.

Youssef wrote :
and do i /su the driver if the vehicle even if the orange is driving?

• You may however, use the Rhino against a medium wanted suspect if they are teaming with highly wanted suspect or with a most wanted suspect, after using the /su.

• You do not need to use /su when you are attacked by highly wanted suspect, most wanted suspects or medium wanted suspects who are teaming with highly wanted suspects or most wanted suspects

Any question?

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

OldSchool:

[spoiler]Image

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

Post by Diplomatic. » November 3, 2017, 3:24 pm
First of all, the proofs are not solid enough.

Secondly, you said that an administrator in-game teleport'ed' that red to you. And that is not my fault.
When i reached your area, i found that red teaming up with you, and you started shooting me. ((which means i can shoot you back without using /su)).

I kept shooting you all then i killed that red suspect that was teaming up with you.
There is no point of lying, you had that guy with you and he was supporting your teammates, that's why i opened my friendly fire.

Enjoy your day & stop report-hunting because you just got offended by getting killed you & your teammates.

RockingJohnson wrote :

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » November 3, 2017, 3:31 pm
Diplomatic. wrote :
The evidence provided is very solid, so you cannot create up another story here.

Secondly, you said that an administrator in-game teleport'ed' that red to you. And that is not my fault.
When i reached your area, i found that red teaming up with you, and you started shooting me. ((which means i can shoot you back without using /su)).
So you can't see him on his bike? He wasn't on our car, he was on his own bike and solo.

I kept shooting you all then i killed that red suspect that was teaming up with you.
There is no point of lying, you had that guy with you and he was supporting your teammates, that's why i opened my friendly fire.
As i said he wasn't teaming up with us even you know that an admin teleported him along the bike so he wasn't with us at all.

Enjoy your day & stop report-hunting because you just got offended by getting killed you & your teammates.
I'm already enjoying it and it's not report hunting since the report is valid and it's not the first time you broke off the rule, Also remember, False accusation is strictly forbidden.

Even though you know the red was teleported by admin along the car, he wasn't on our car. You saw us all orange but you still decided to open fire instead of /su'ing or waiting for him to exit the bike and jump over the car.

You exploded the car when the red wasn't even near-by to us. I took proof of each and everything & this report must be dealt with.

Replied in blue color.

Here is the ShayaN's reply on an inquiry topic before a year;

ShaYaN wrote :
[Lsrcr]Jobin wrote :

• You may not engage the orange suspect if the red suspect is not his partner, so you may just ram him.

Youssef wrote :

[list][*]You may however, use the Rhino against a medium wanted suspect if they are teaming with highly wanted suspect or with a most wanted suspect, after using the /su.

About me:

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

OldSchool:

[spoiler]Image

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

Post by Diplomatic. » November 3, 2017, 7:29 pm
ackman wrote :
Diplomatic. wrote :
The evidence provided is very solid, so you cannot create up another story here.

So you can't see him on his bike? He wasn't on our car, he was on his own bike and solo.

As i said he wasn't teaming up with us even you know that an admin teleported him along the bike so he wasn't with us at all.

I'm already enjoying it and it's not report hunting since the report is valid and it's not the first time you broke off the rule, Also remember, False accusation is strictly forbidden.

Even though you know the red was teleported by admin along the car, he wasn't on our car. You saw us all orange but you still decided to open fire instead of /su'ing or waiting for him to exit the bike and jump over the car.

You exploded the car when the red wasn't even near-by to us. I took proof of each and everything & this report must be dealt with.

Replied in blue color.

Here is the ShayaN's reply on an inquiry topic before a year;

ShaYaN wrote :
[Lsrcr]Jobin wrote :

Youssef wrote :

[list][*]You may however, use the Rhino against a medium wanted suspect if they are teaming with highly wanted suspect or with a most wanted suspect, after using the /su.

Look at the radar!

When i was away from you, the red wasn't there, and when i reached your area, the red suspect appeared on the radar. Which means he was teleport'ed' to you when i reached the area or he was already teaming with you.

Take a look on the radar.

RockingJohnson wrote :

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » November 3, 2017, 9:57 pm
The SWAT team was there also in all screens (nearby on the radar), OG.Loc killed one of them so I am assuming he was not far away from you guys when the fight broke out.
Outside of that, Diplo could not have known that you guys are not teaming (as OG.Loc is a friend of yours and a Blackouts member, seeing this as a Blackouts cophunt). In my eyes, he was in close proximity from you guys and a hostile towards Diplo and most likely shooting at him also.

Judging from the screenshots, it looks like OG.Loc was teaming with the cophunters (oranges) at that moment due to a accidental encounter of the two. In the eyes of Diplo you guys might have been teaming and acted upon those thoughts in the heat of the action.

In my eyes, this is a crim VS LEO battle that was going on, causing the oranges and red to unintentionally team up against Diplo's Rhino.
Main part of the decision is taken on the lack of evidence and the close proximity the suspects (red, oranges) have been of each other in the screenshots.

If there is any further proof to be submitted or objection regarding the decision, feel free to send me a PM on the forums or Discord :)

Report dismissed, no action taken.

Cheers,
Robin
Brigadier General
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie