[Lsrcr]Diplo - Rhino Rulebreak

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

9 posts Page 1 of 1

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » November 10, 2017, 4:27 pm
Your name: ackman
Their name(s): [Lsrcr]DipLo
Offense(s): Deathmatching, stealing suspect & shot orange suspect.
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/d5Ydj
Additional information: I was trying to kill Shiny (Shiny had abouve 70 HP or smth) then Diplo came and shot me using Rhino. His shot took shiny 50 HP & also killed me. I was orange, i was solo. All red were died and i became wanted but still he shot me.I don't care about that but the thing only i care is the deathmatch he did & stole the suspect from SWAT.

Shiny told me to report as i had the proofs only.

This report must be dealt with according to the rules please no favoritism like in last report.

I asked him over mainchat let's solve it ingame or i may report you but his response was

[21:00:07] [Lsrcr]Diplo[16]: {FFFFFF}Ackman, you are crying more than you play. go report me instead
Last edited by ackman on November 10, 2017, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » November 10, 2017, 4:29 pm
ackman wrote :
This report must be dealt with according to the rules please no favoritism like in last report.

Any complains regarding favoritism should be forwarded to the Generals, your proofs where unclear and thus no action has been taken on the previous report. Spreading around false accusations will not help you any further.
Awaiting Diplo's defence.

EDIT: Imgur, along with a bunch of sites, is not working for me at the moment, there might be some delay when it comes to dealing with this.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

Post by Diplomatic. » November 10, 2017, 4:42 pm
Never seen such kind of retarded reports before...
I wonder to know how you were a part of the Army faction.
You are literally 13 y/o or less man. You are always crying when I get your crew down.

You should be punished for report hunting me. Anyways, let me say my defense only because Robin is awaiting for it.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

You have a new BlackOuts base at Dillimore and you are usually hunting the law enforcement officers there with your crew.
I came and found more than 5 Red Suspects and a few Orange Suspects. All of your crew were shooting. (Orange - Red) And that obviously means that you were teaming with them. And as you can see in your first proof, there was a Red Suspect behind you. That means you are trying to lie in your report and that might be against you.

And about the proof that ShinY has sent you 'He stole my Suspect', there is no proof that I stole a suspect that was engaged first by him and if there is a proof i did, immediately send it here.

Stop report-hunting & stop crying when i get your crew down. Enjoy your game-play & grow up!

RockingJohnson wrote :

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » November 10, 2017, 4:46 pm
Diplomatic. wrote :
You are literally 13 y/o or less man. You are always crying when I get your crew down.

You should be punished for report hunting me. Anyways, let me say my defense only because Robin is awaiting for it.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

You have a new BlackOuts base at Dillimore and you are usually hunting the law enforcement officers there with your crew.
I came and found more than 5 Red Suspects and a few Orange Suspects. All of your crew were shooting. (Orange - Red) And that obviously means that you were teaming with them. And as you can see in your first proof, there was a Red Suspect behind you. That means you are trying to lie in your report and that might be against you.

And about the proof that ShinY has sent you 'He stole my Suspect', there is no proof that I stole a suspect that was engaged first by him and if there is a proof i did, immediately send it here.

Stop report-hunting & stop crying when i get your crew down. Enjoy your game-play & grow up!

It's not report hunting because i asked you ingame to solve it but your response was duh.

I already said i don't care about it since i know that you'd make some excuses so better not to care about it. Just clear me the main point of this, my main point of reporting you is deathmatch using rhino.

I was solo & i was on foot. There was none who were teaming with me. All red were died and the red who is in minimap you're talking about was on vortex so he was not with me at all. But still i'll cut it. Just defend yourself on deathmatch rulebreak.

[quote"ackman"]but the thing only i care is the deathmatch he did & stole the suspect from SWAT.[/quote]

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

OldSchool:

[spoiler]Image

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » November 10, 2017, 5:03 pm
viewtopic.php?f=335&t=59635&

same scenario i guess?

About me:

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

OldSchool:

[spoiler]Image

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

Post by Diplomatic. » November 10, 2017, 5:33 pm
ackman wrote :
Diplomatic. wrote :

It's not report hunting because i asked you ingame to solve it but your response was duh.

I already said i don't care about it since i know that you'd make some excuses so better not to care about it. Just clear me the main point of this, my main point of reporting you is deathmatch using rhino.

I was solo & i was on foot. There was none who were teaming with me. All red were died and the red who is in minimap you're talking about was on vortex so he was not with me at all. But still i'll cut it. Just defend yourself on deathmatch rulebreak.

[quote"ackman"]but the thing only i care is the deathmatch he did & stole the suspect from SWAT.
[/quote]
There is no proof that i stole a suspect engaged first by ShinY. and i Already told you if he has a proof of that. let him send u it and u post it here immediately.
and about the DM, i did not shoot him, i'm pretty sure i damaged u only. and the damage of shiny was because of the red that was behind you. he was shooting him repeatedly.

RockingJohnson wrote :

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » November 10, 2017, 5:46 pm
Diplomatic. wrote :
ackman wrote :
Diplomatic. wrote :

[quote"ackman"]but the thing only i care is the deathmatch he did & stole the suspect from SWAT.

There is no proof that i stole a suspect engaged first by ShinY. and i Already told you if he has a proof of that. let him send u it and u post it here immediately.
and about the DM, i did not shoot him, i'm pretty sure i damaged u only. and the damage of shiny was because of the red that was behind you. he was shooting him repeatedly.[/quote]
No, the guy was on vortex. I'd have been shot before shiny if that was the case. Stop lying Look at your main gun direction

About me:

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

OldSchool:

[spoiler]Image

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » November 10, 2017, 6:14 pm
Diplomatic. wrote :

Stay nice and avoid insulting, especially if you have to defend yourself in a report.

ackman wrote :
https://ls-rcr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=335&t=59635&

same scenario i guess?

I remember that exact situation very clear, like it happened last week only.
No, not even close to this, he literally shot about 5 times at a car with police officers who have been following us for about 2 minutes on purpose whilst no wanted suspects where even remotely nearby.
Pretty old report, no need to judge the reported player for that.

On the report itself; Imgur appears to still not be working for me, I will re-run a couple of checks to see what might be the cause.

@Ackman I advice you to install GeForce Experience as it is pretty neat and useful recording software with the instant playback feature. Discord PM me if you need a hand with installing it as some people I know here have run into issues during installation. Nothing offensive, I recommend this software to nearly everyone.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Blackouts Advisor
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » November 11, 2017, 3:40 pm
Diplo has left the Army himself and has been blacklisted.

Blackouts Advisor