Reporting: [Lsrcr]Nikola

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Mr.DollarMan

Mrs.RupeeWoman

Post by Mr.DollarMan » July 18, 2018, 7:03 pm
Your name: Mr.DollarMan
Their name: [Lsrcr]Nikola
Offense: Breaking the hunter's rule.
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/8QjGo0N
Additional information: I was a criminal and driving a vortex. I was highly wanted and Nikola asked me to surrender and then he used Hunter's mingun to shoot me and he successfully killed me with Hunter's min- gun. I wasn't sure what he did was a rule break or not, so I asked him that whether he's sure that he didn't break hunter's rule. In reply he said that he didn't.
I went to check the hunter's rule and found that he actually broke a rule. I told him about it and in reply he said that I am ignorant and I didn't break the rule. I then asked him to read the hunter's rules for once and then talk about it but he kept on saying that he is allowed to shoot me with hunter's mini-gun and he didn't break the rule. I started to argue with him about it and there he said I'm butthurt. Well there I told him "Read the rules you cheapfuck".
I asked an admin to be my evidence when he will claim to what he did and when we both were teleported he claimed that he shot and killed me by using hunter's mini-gun while I was driving a vortex on ground.
If any further information is needed, I will provide.
The evidence proves it because he agreed to what he did in front if two admins.

Signature Credit: King_Mahathir.

Nikola

Nikola

Post by Nikola » July 18, 2018, 7:49 pm
Dear Army High Command,

I would like to apologize for the mistake I've made, I indeed did not clearly pay enough attention when I was reading the rules, as I've mixed up Hunter/Sparrow minigun explanation.
I do sincerely feel bad, and I am hoping you will accept my apology.

To you Dollarman, I will not apologize, as you've reacted extremely toxic to this situation, where you had to resolve to insults, bashing, and spamming to make a point, a point which could've been made in a simple PM. I do hope that you will grow out of that angry and immature phase one day, for your own sake, and that's all I have to say to you, as I simply do not find you worth my time.

I want to apologize to Robin as well, since he was kind enough to trust me with temporary army rights, as he obviously didn't expect of me to make this rule-break.

Thank you for your time, cheers.

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » July 18, 2018, 7:55 pm
Please note that such evidence isn't really considered to be strong evidence, the act itself should be recorded or taken screenshots of to have actual solid evidence.
But, since Nikola admitted you were in a Vortex and that he actually used the minigun, it's enough to go on.

As for his defence, mixing up the rules happens sometimes, but doesn't mean it's acceptable what he did.
Nikola, just ask next time if you got any doubts instead of taking a guess, your apology has been accepted from my side :)

Nikola's rights have been revoked and won't be given again for quite some time.

Cheers,
Robin
Major General
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie