[Lsrcr]Overdose. - Toxic behaviour / cheating (event)

Did you witness an Army member breaking the rules? If so, report them here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

17 posts Page 1 of 2

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » October 7, 2018, 8:54 pm
Your name: [Lsrcr]BeatEn
Their name(s): [Lsrcr]Overdose.
Offense(s): Asking his friends for help for completing the event / bad attitude
Evidence:
Spoiler: show
https://imgur.com/a/CSHnY9S

Additional information: This member has issues with me. I try to solve it out always and he ends up being very arrogant and cocky with me. I asked him if he was not doing it for the event then what for was he doing it for? He told me to shut the fuck up and mind my own business. I didn't want to report him since I don't want anyone in trouble. Not only that, I asked him in PMs, he told me to go worship cows. He insulted my religion, it had nothing to do with that. Not only this is an army rulebreak but poor representation of the tag but I will sort that somewhere out. After telling me to worship cows, he /pmoff'd. I had no option but to report, I can't stand his arrogant attitude.
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

Post by Sinner » October 7, 2018, 9:33 pm
Although this case is related to Army faction, but we cannot accept such behavior from a tagged player. Your tag has been removed for judging people on their beliefs, religion and being toxic. Your new in-game name is .Overdose.

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » October 7, 2018, 9:56 pm
I’d like to hear Overdose’s defense on this within 24 hours.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Overdose

Overdose

Post by Overdose » October 7, 2018, 10:12 pm
First i wasn't gathering kills for event believe or not idc
and beaten was immature and kept asking me why you kill NLS and i was testing something with NLS but it's my bad i tested it in army skin
that's why i ignored beaten

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » October 7, 2018, 10:17 pm
Overdose wrote :
and beaten was immature and kept asking me why you kill NLS and i was testing something with NLS but it's my bad i tested it in army skin

I don't really think I was the one who was immature here. I tried to be calm with you yet you bashed at me, insulted my religion and what not. I had a simple question, 'what were you testing', if you had answered that, I would not have created the report and I told you this in game too but you were too arrogant to not listen to me.
My question remains the same, 'what were you testing'?

Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Overdose

Overdose

Post by Overdose » October 7, 2018, 10:19 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
Overdose wrote :

I don't really think I was the one who was immature here. I tried to be calm with you yet you bashed at me, insulted my religion and what not. I had a simple question, 'what were you testing', if you had answered that, I would not have created the report and I told you this in game too but you were too arrogant to not listen to me.
My question remains the same, 'what were you testing'?

What Religion xD , a Cow is a religion ?? Keep Praying , when u asked me i told you that its none of ur business , you don't need to know what i'm doing !!!

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » October 7, 2018, 10:22 pm
I am not replying to this topic anymore, this man is very arrogant, he doesn't understand. I leave this case on the Army AHC and hope they do the right thing.

Overdose

Overdose

Post by Overdose » October 7, 2018, 10:25 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
I am not replying to this topic anymore, this man is very arrogant, he doesn't understand. I leave this case on the Army AHC and hope they do the right thing.

You were not supposed to ask me multiple times , i said testing something so that's means that im testing something !
Are you retarded dude ???

Overdose

Overdose

Post by Overdose » October 7, 2018, 10:36 pm
Removed by admin.

ADMIN: You should better behave or there will be consequences.

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

Post by Mateej » October 7, 2018, 10:39 pm
I am posting here because I was witness of the situation.

First of all.
Hindus don’t worship cows. They respect, honour and adore the cow. By honouring this gentle animal, who gives more than she takes, they honour all creatures.

You killed NLS Killer 3 times in a row ( few seconds ) and there is an Army event going on which is very suspicious. We were asking you what you are testing and then your arrogant behavior started, you were saying that we need to mind our own bussnies and since I am an Event officer I won't accept any cheating in events because it's obviously not fair to other soldeirs who are working hard for it.

You are very arrogant person, you were recently given official server and Army warning and so you lost your tag. I don't want to see people like you are in this faction. You are making us bad reputation.

And the most important thing, never insult someone's religion.

Paranoid.
17 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Complaints”