Few confusions about SA Army IG rules.

Got an Army related question in mind? If so, feel free to ask here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

12 posts Page 1 of 2

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » June 2, 2019, 9:41 pm
Greetings everyone,

I've been reading SA Army rules to ensure my knowledge and I've noticed few confusions about some rules and hopefully I get answered clearly on it.

First one (Hydra jet related):
Rules copy/paste says: You may engage highly wanted suspect or the most wanted suspect in air with Hydra without using /su (also applies when they are on ground in a flying vehicle).

The question is: How about waterborne? It only stats if he is in air. So how about highly wanted suspect teaming with most wanted suspect in waterborne? Can I engage using hydra jet rockets as well or not?

Second one (Hydra jet related):
The rule is not mentioning if orange suspect teaming with most wanted suspect in airborne/waterborne I can shot them with hydra jet rockets or not.

Third one (RPG related):
The rules of RPG part are too obvious but still it does not mention if I should /su firstly before using it or not.

Thank you in advance
Kind regards, [Lsrcr]Diplo
Last edited by Diplomatic. on June 3, 2019, 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote :

VenoM

VenoM
Donator

by VenoM » June 2, 2019, 10:06 pm
2: You can't use Hydra if the mw suspect is teaming with orange wanted suspects.

3: You don't need to ask for /su before using RPG. RPG is only used on mw and highly wanted suspects if they are in a flying vehicle, you can not use it on orange wanted suspects if they are alone but you can if they are teaming with highly or mw suspects.

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » June 2, 2019, 10:16 pm
Muawwiz wrote :
2: You can't use Hydra if the mw suspect is teaming with orange wanted suspects.

what if they are in airborne/waterborne? still cannot engage using hydra rockets?

Muawwiz wrote :
3: You don't need to ask for /su before using RPG. RPG is only used on mw and highly wanted suspects if they are in a flying vehicle, you can not use it on orange wanted suspects if they are alone but you can if they are teaming with highly or mw suspects.

ye, so if orange suspect teaming with highly wanted suspect or most wanted suspect in airborne/waterborne, i still can shoot with rpg without using /su?

RockingJohnson wrote :

MinaTo

MinaTo
Donator

by MinaTo » June 2, 2019, 10:25 pm
Diplomatic. wrote :
Muawwiz wrote :

what if they are in airborne/waterborne? still cannot engage using hydra rockets?

Answer:
Air and water restrictions doesn't matter when there's orange suspect teaming with Most Wanted.

Muawwiz wrote :

ye, so if orange suspect teaming with highly wanted suspect or most wanted suspect in airborne/waterborne, i still can shoot with rpg without using /su?

Answer:
You're not allowed to engage if there's a orange teaming with highly wanted suspect or most wanted suspect.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » June 2, 2019, 10:29 pm
Ahmed. wrote :
Diplomatic. wrote :
Muawwiz wrote :

Answer:
Air and water restrictions doesn't matter when there's orange suspect teaming with Most Wanted.

Muawwiz wrote :

Answer:
You're not allowed to engage if there's a orange teaming with highly wanted suspect or most wanted suspect.

about your second answer... actually we can
You may use the RPG on medium wanted suspects who are teaming with highly wanted suspects & most wanted suspect (considering they are airborne/waterborne).
i copied it from rules section but anyways my question was i must use /su before doing so or not

RockingJohnson wrote :

MinaTo

MinaTo
Donator

by MinaTo » June 2, 2019, 10:33 pm
Diplomatic. wrote :
Ahmed. wrote :
Diplomatic. wrote :

Answer:

Answer:

You may use the RPG on medium wanted suspects who are teaming with highly wanted suspects & most wanted suspect (considering they are airborne/waterborne).
i copied it from rules section but anyways my question was i must use /su before doing so or not

Oh ye right , my bad mixed up the hydra and rpg rules.

Nah , you don't need to /su.
Last edited by MinaTo on June 2, 2019, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » June 2, 2019, 10:37 pm
Ahmed. wrote :
Diplomatic. wrote :
Ahmed. wrote :

Oh ye right , my bad mixed up the hydra and rpg rules.
sure buddy i definitely understand it, thank you so much for your help though.
looking forward to get an answer about the first question ones

RockingJohnson wrote :

VenoM

VenoM
Donator

by VenoM » June 3, 2019, 1:37 am
Diplomatic. wrote :
Ahmed. wrote :
Diplomatic. wrote :

Answer:

Answer:

No you don't need to /su
Airborne or Waterborne , you can engage without /su

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

by Sinner » June 4, 2019, 4:04 pm
Diplomatic. wrote :
Rules copy/paste says: You may engage highly wanted suspect or the most wanted suspect in air with Hydra without using /su (also applies when they are on ground in a flying vehicle).

The question is: How about waterborne? It only stats if he is in air. So how about highly wanted suspect teaming with most wanted suspect in waterborne? Can I engage using hydra jet rockets as well or not?

Answer:
Hi, you may not engage the highly wanted suspect (red color) if he's alone in water as there's no specified rule for it, in cases when there's no rule specified we consider the general rule for it, as in your case the general rule is the rule used on land. In cases if a highly wanted suspect is teaming with a most wanted suspect in water, you may then engage them AFTER using /su and waiting for the timer to expire (unless you've been attacked by any of them). However, it may be changed in near future. - For any further queries, feel free to reply here, keeping it unlock for 24 hours.

Colonel Sinner

VenoM

VenoM
Donator

by VenoM » June 4, 2019, 4:07 pm
Sinner wrote :
Diplomatic. wrote :

Answer:
Hi, you may not engage the highly wanted suspect (red color) if he's alone in water as there's no specified rule for it, in cases when there's no rule specified we consider the general rule for it, as in your case the general rule is the rule used on land. In cases if a highly wanted suspect is teaming with a most wanted suspect in water, you may then engage them AFTER using /su and waiting for the timer to expire (unless you've been attacked by any of them). However, it may be changed in near future. - For any further queries, feel free to reply here, keeping it unlock for 24 hours.

Colonel Sinner

are not we allowed to engage highly wanted suspects when they are in water either alone or with orange?
12 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “S.A. Army [★] Inquiries”