S.A. Army [★] Frequently Asked Questions

Got an Army related question in mind? If so, feel free to ask here.

Moderator: S.A. Army Generals

1 post Page 1 of 1

S.A. Army

Army

by S.A. Army » July 14, 2014, 10:24 pm
S.A. Army F.A.Q
Frequently Asked Questons about S.A. Army

QuestionAnswer

What's the invite link for Army Discord channel?The invite link: https://discord.gg/xYWnPrr

How much score do I need in order to be able to join S.A. Army?In order to join S.A. Army you need to have a score of at least 500.

Do I need to have high taze & arrest levels in order to join S.A. Army?High taze & arrest levels are not required, but they certainly tell us more about your activity in cop skin & may help you in getting more positive votes from our members.

How long does it take for an application to be either denied or accepted?There's no exact time frame for that. Generals will make their decision whenever they feel like.

An Army member stated that I have forgotten something important & that I have been automatically denied. What did I forget?Re-read the Army rules topic & you will find the answer.

Can I ask Army Generals or Army members to check my application and/or vote?No, doing so will lead to your application being denied.

My application for S.A. Army was denied. How long do I need to wait before I can apply for S.W.A.T, for example?1 week

My application for S.A. Army was denied. How long do I need to wait before I can re-apply for S.A. Army?1 week or more if specified by a General or a member of the Army High Command.

I left S.W.A.T/was kicked out of S.W.A.T - do I need to wait before I could apply for S.A. Army?1 week

How can I achieve a higher rank (promotion)?You can get promoted by being active in-game (Army skin) & Forums (voting on applications), helping out other members, acquiring ribbons(check additional promotions thread) & by following the rules.

When are the promotions done?There's no exact time frame for promotions. They are usually done at the end of every month or two. In the end it all comes down to the Generals & their decision on when to do the promotions.

Can I ask for a promotion?No, doing so will result in a demotion.

How can I become an Army Training Officer?New Army Training Officers are selected by the Generals in cooperation with the Head Training Officer(s).

Can I participate in a serious roleplay situation while in Army skin?Yes, you may roleplay in Army skin as long as you're not chilling.

Are Army members required to team-up?No, you may operate the way you feel like (alone, teamed-up).

What will happen if I break a server rule but I'm not using the Army skin?You will be suspended for the time you are banned, but no army punishment will take in place. If you are permanently banned, you will be removed.

A criminal & and a civilian are in the same vehicle. Do I have to use /su, /pu or /rp?No, you may engage them without having to use any of the warning commands. When using Army vehicles such as Rhino, Hunter or Hydra you must ensure that you don't harm any civilians

Can I apply for both S.W.A.T & S.A. Army?No, you can only apply for one faction & you may only have the rights of one faction.

I have been blacklisted & I believe it's unfair. What can I do?You can appeal the blacklist. Contact any General & consult them about it. The General will then advise other members of Army Staff & and a vote will be carried out to decide the fate of the blacklist appeal.

S.A. Army High Command