Grand
Event Host

Post by Grand » May 27, 2020, 10:53 pm

In-Game Name: [Lsrcr]Grand
Score: 64,000+
Country & Timezone (GMT): Egypt - GMT+2
Website Profile: https://ls-rcr.com/user/[Lsrcr]Grand
Proof of Stats & Activity: https://i.ibb.co/mJMLwxC/My-P.png

Reason (OPTIONAL): Hello. So, after leaving Army faction for the sake of joining S.W.A.T. faction, because i am completely sure that S.W.A.T. faction fits me more than Army faction. Hence, i decided to wait a few days before applying, so that S.W.A.T. members can trust me more. The S.W.A.T. faction is the greatest awesome thing in this server, at least for me, but i do think that many players have the same belief. Moreover, after years of joining this community, i have indeed gained a great experience and experienced almost everything. I know that you will say "This player's past is so horrible and disappointing" but look at me now, i am a good person with a great skills and rules awareness,i do not break any type of rules anymore, as you may think that i would break the rules again. I have joined Army faction and didn't break the rules.
Briefly, it is 2020 and everything is now changed, whether in the server or real life with corona virus, i hope i get a last chance to represent S.W.A.T. faction again, god bless you and stay home.
Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
Grand.

Code 28
Last edited by Grand on May 28, 2020, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Playa

Playa

Post by Playa » May 27, 2020, 11:08 pm

LS-RCR SWAT GROUP
LS-RCR SWAT STAFF COMMAND TEAM

INFORMATIONThank you for applying for S.W.A.T.!
Before we can accept or deny you, you must pass our S.W.A.T. test which will test your driving, speed of commands, shooting and knowledge of the S.W.A.T. rules. You will be tested by one Warrant Officer or by a S.W.A.T. Supreme Command member.
WARRANT OFFICERS

• Head Warrant Officer - [Lsrcr]Beaten
  • Warrant Officer III - [Lsrcr]Playa
  • Warrant Officer II - [Lsrcr]Karthik
  • Warrant Officer I - [Lsrcr]Cena

OTHER INFORMATIONIf you see any of them in game please send a private message to only one Warrant Officer saying that you'd like to be tested. You can send private message by typing /pm [id] [message]. If you can't find one of the Warrant Officers online, you're pleased to send a message on our discord server to inform the Warrant Officers team that you'd like to be tested. After that, one of us will proceed with a test and give you instructions on what to do. If any technical problems occur during the test you may as for a post-pone of it; any complains about issues during the test won't be accepted after the results have been posted. Please keep in mind that every recruiter has different methods of testing applicants and the Commanders have the ultimate decision.
CONTACT USImage

Good luck with your application!
Signed,
S.W.A.T. Warrant Officer Team