S.W.A.T. Application: Grand [DENIED]

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

14 posts Page 2 of 2

mzaid

MZA1D
Donator

by mzaid » August 1, 2021, 3:40 pm
Hey grando.
You're such a nice guy and quite active you deserve it!
Positive!

getrektdude

Getrekt

by getrektdude » August 1, 2021, 7:48 pm
Hello,

I'd like to start with the fact that you live in your delusional world where everyone around you is wrong and whatever happened to you is unjust and you were innocent, bold of you to say that you want us to forgive your past but the reality of it is that you still blame others for your actions.

As much as you want us to believe that you have changed, the truth is that you still can't accept the fact that your past was your own responsibility and not the result of others "conspiring" against you, I wouldn't have came here if you had accepted your tag loss as your own fault, rather than blaming it on others and accusing them of targeting you, which you aren't even worthy of to be very honest with you.

Now, I know this happened about a year ago but considering that you have repeating the same cycle for the last 3 years as far as I have seen it personally, I don't think 365 days is a big number for you, so maybe its time to look into yourself, the real you, not the one you pretend to be, it's gonna be a Negative for now.

Lastly, if you are offended by my vote feel free to reach me out, but through messages, not through chasing me in a mountain bike all over the map and getting wanted right when I try to engage in a fight with another suspect.

Take care, Moral.

S.W.A.T Sergeant | Community Supporter

not a weeb!

Koko

Koko
Supporter

by Koko » August 1, 2021, 10:21 pm
Morales Gonzales,

after all of you shits, you didn't mentioned what's the reason to give you 7657310239213 chance? Being blacklisted 5 times (or maybe more), deserves much better reason than this.

Since your last 'serious' application ( viewtopic.php?f=34&t=107509&hilit=grand ) , please tell me what is a concrete change in your personality?

2. more bans? official warn? blacklist in swat? verbal warn? kick in 2 groups? constantly targeting and provoking swat members? ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-97h6lfQeqU ). Yes Morales you are gonna be great addition to swat. Thaw was very mature. As long as I remember, you have been reported over 50 times in your Lsrcr career. If someone write truth to you, for some reason you feel attacked, why? viewtopic.php?f=11&t=112316&p=1039994&hilit=Koko#p1039994 ... is this how mature people react? This is just another addition babe.

Last time when you were in swat skin, you were warned in private messages to stop stealing suspects. After few times of being warned, you got official warn from another cop (cop was tag applicant at that time) in main chat to stop stealing suspects. What was your reaction? You immediately left game and wrote this on his application https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 175248.jpg . And of course after cop sent some proofs to commander, you got kick (happened in 2018) Why I'm saying this? Just to see clear image of Morales gonzales. Here is 2 videos from 2021: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QusX1LRCRhI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm0BLyP5N-I

Incredible Morales Gonzales, 'New year = same Morales Gonzales' .

From your last 'serious' application in 2020 till now, I see big changes Morales Gonzales. You became bigger garbage than you were before. And people who gave you positive, they ate a lot of worms.

It's easy to get positive from 2Pac, Squanix, Bear and other English experts, but I have message for those gave negative. Expect kind words, lies, and promises in your discord. This is exactly what he done in army with army members after being denied. Please don't make leaving topic if you get denied, like you did when you got blacklist.

New year = same Morales Gonzales = same vote

Negative.

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » August 3, 2021, 4:10 pm
Hello,

I will be completely honest here. Your past is not very impressive. Even if we let go of some things, you have done too much, we just can not forget the trouble that you caused. The reason I decided to whitelist you is because I wanted to let you know what the members think about you. If I kept on rejecting your whitelist appeals, I was well aware of the fact that you will never give up on applying. After I whitelisted you, you immediately left the server for some months and said that you lost interest in SAMP. After some months you return and instantly make a SWAT application. Unfortunately, this does not convince us that your attitude has changed, and I am pretty sure that after reading some of the votes here, you will agree with me. I honestly don't know what to say to you, I can't just tell you to re-apply to have better chance in getting accepted, because this is not the truth. The people that know you and have played with you before, think that you will cause troubles again if you get accepted, because they have experienced a similar situation before. I didn't know that you posted a provocative video on your youtube channel before, this just confirms that you have yet to change yourself (considering that the video is not very old). Even if I were to accept you, do you think that your experience in skin would be great considering that some people will leave the skin because you are in-skin? This will just cause an extremely toxic environment between some members of the team. Looking at the votes, there will definitely be some people who will do such things. You can't blame these people too, because they have got a very valid reason to do so. I also have no idea that how will you convince these people that you have changed, after everything that you have done, it will not be an easy task to convince these members that you have changed, I don't even know that if it's possible anymore or not.

The above was my opinion on you, now for your re-apply date, you may re-apply after 10 days. But before re-applying, please keep in mind the things that I have mentioned above. I can not stop you from re-applying, but I consider it a waste of a time if you keep on re-applying without convincing other members that you have truly changed. You can't just leave the game for some months, come back and expect everyone to think that you have changed.

All the best.
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Denied Applications”