Cyanide
Supporter

by Cyanide » January 29, 2023, 3:55 pm

In-Game Name: Dracola
Score: +13000
Country & Timezone (GMT): EGYPT ~ GMT+2
Website Profile: https://ls-rcr.com/user/Dracola
Proof of Stats & Activity: https://ibb.co/QXsNyHR

Reason (OPTIONAL): Hello guys it's been a while, Hope you all doing pretty good, at first i must introduce myself, My real name is Mohamed i'm 21 years old, as u may know I was a SWAT member before I left the server due to educational purposes, but I finished almost all the hard things in my education so now, I have alot of free time so i'll become even more active than before so, I decided to come back to the server and join the SWAT again because I really had fun back then, when I was one of the team, and one of the main reasons for me to join the SWAT team is that we all work as one, It's one of the most collaborative team I have ever seen, and whenever I team with you guys i always find it fun, Can't wait to be one of you and learn more about the Faction.
Code 29

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » January 29, 2023, 4:15 pm

LS-RCR SWAT GROUP
LS-RCR SWAT STAFF COMMAND TEAM

INTRODUCTIONThank you for applying for S.W.A.T.!
Before we can accept or deny you, you must pass our S.W.A.T. test which will test your driving, speed of commands, shooting and knowledge of the S.W.A.T. rules. You will be tested by one Warrant Officer or by a S.W.A.T. Supreme Command member.
WARRANT OFFICERS

• Warrant Officer 3 - Elmasry
  • Warrant Officer 2 - Koko
  • Warrant Officer 2 - Hiresh
  • Warrant Officer 1 - CrazyMix

OTHER INFORMATIONIf you see any of them in game please send a private message to only one Warrant Officer saying that you'd like to be tested. You can send private message by typing /pm [id] [message]. If you can't find one of the Warrant Officers online, you're pleased to submit a request on our discord server to inform the Warrant Officers team that you'd like to be tested. After that, you'll be in direct contact with them. If any technical problems occur during the test you may as for a post-pone of it; any complains about issues during the test won't be accepted after the results have been posted. Please keep in mind that every recruiter has different methods of testing applicants and the Commanders have the ultimate decision.
CONTACT USImage

Signed,
S.W.A.T. Warrant Officer Team