Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » January 12, 2024, 6:23 pm

In-Game Name: Okaman
Score: 48033
Country & Timezone (GMT): EGYPT & GMT+2-
Website Profile: https://ls-rcr.com/user/Okaman
Proof of Stats & Activity: https://imgur.com/a/Iplty9x

Reason (OPTIONAL): Hello everyone it's me again okaman which one have been loyal to this faction i got fail many times lately in rules part but i don't know what happen to me while i doing my test but i'll focs more this time first of all i will never give up until i take second chance i've been very stupid in the past but i've changed a lot and i realized what i've to do at next step everyone deserves second chance and i request it from you i would like to get back and have fun with my old team and with new players which joined recently when i've been member here i gained a lot from experinces and i realized a lot from the gameplay swat and i missed old days really currently i will prove myself to everyone here and i know you will support me because you know and know mistakes are possible from humans i have great skills and i like to teamwork here and i know the tactics how to handle with suspects easily as i used to do with you guys swat for me meaning a lot and i have honor to join and represent my best faction again i request second chance no more thanks for reading my appication
Code 12
Last edited by OkaManThe$Wolf on January 13, 2024, 9:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fierce

F1erce
Donator
SWAT VIP

by Fierce » January 13, 2024, 9:32 am

LS-RCR SWAT GROUP
LS-RCR SWAT STAFF COMMAND TEAM

INTRODUCTIONThank you for applying for S.W.A.T.!
Before we can accept or deny you, you must pass our S.W.A.T. test which will test your speed of commands, shooting and knowledge of the S.W.A.T. rules. You will be tested by one Warrant Officer or by a S.W.A.T. Supreme Command member.
WARRANT OFFICERS

• Head Warrant Officer - Koko
  • Warrant Officer 3 - Elmasry
  • Warrant Officer 1 - F1erce

OTHER INFORMATIONIf you see any of them in game please send a private message to only one Warrant Officer saying that you'd like to be tested. You can send private message by typing /pm [id] [message]. If you can't find one of the Warrant Officers online, you're pleased to submit a request on our discord server to inform the Warrant Officers team that you'd like to be tested. After that, you'll be in direct contact with them. If any technical problems occur during the test you may as for a post-pone of it; any complains about issues during the test won't be accepted after the results have been posted. Please keep in mind that every recruiter has different methods of testing applicants and the Commanders have the ultimate decision.
CONTACT USImage

Signed,
S.W.A.T. Warrant Officer Team

Welcome To The World Of Viruses

https://fierc.mysellix.io

• Learn from yesterday
• Live for today
• Hope for tomorrow
• The important thing
Is not to stop questioning

• Someone can be Smarter
• Someone can be Prettier
• Someone can be Younger
•-- But keep in mind that no one will be you.

Pagati Soldier

SWAT PVT2

The Buzzards Assassin (Tester)

The Rulers Bodyguard (Tester)

Unknown Supporter

Absynth's Crew Assassin

Blackouts Executioner

Spetsnaz VIP

StuntKings Stunter

Leli's Squad Member (Lvl 2)

UFC Fighter

Renegades Amateur