Shelby

Shelby

by Shelby » January 21, 2024, 7:44 pm

In-Game Name:Shelby
Score: 44300
Country & Timezone (GMT):Tunisia-GMT+1 -
Website Profile: https://ls-rcr.com/user/Shelby
Proof of Stats & Activity: https://imgur.com/a/6ch8DZb

Reason (OPTIONAL): Hey everyone,just got back a month ago after two years inactive, and I had to make a tough choice go back to the army or try something new with SWAT. I chose SWAT to bring a fresh vibe and use my two years of army experience. I want to offer a different perspective to the game, using my skills from my time in the army. I think my experience can help the SWAT team, and I'm excited about the chance to work together to improve our tactics

I'm dedicated to making a positive impact and enhancing the experience for everyone. Thanks for reading my application, and I'm eager for the opportunity to contribute to the success of the SWAT team.

Code 21

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » January 22, 2024, 10:28 pm

LS-RCR SWAT GROUP
LS-RCR SWAT STAFF COMMAND TEAM

INTRODUCTIONThank you for applying for S.W.A.T.!
Before we can accept or deny you, you must pass our S.W.A.T. test which will test your speed of commands, shooting and knowledge of the S.W.A.T. rules. You will be tested by one Warrant Officer or by a S.W.A.T. Supreme Command member.
WARRANT OFFICERS

• Head Warrant Officer - Koko
  • Warrant Officer 3 - Elmasry
  • Warrant Officer 1 - F1erce

OTHER INFORMATIONIf you see any of them in game please send a private message to only one Warrant Officer saying that you'd like to be tested. You can send private message by typing /pm [id] [message]. If you can't find one of the Warrant Officers online, you're pleased to submit a request on our discord server to inform the Warrant Officers team that you'd like to be tested. After that, you'll be in direct contact with them. If any technical problems occur during the test you may as for a post-pone of it; any complains about issues during the test won't be accepted after the results have been posted. Please keep in mind that every recruiter has different methods of testing applicants and the Commanders have the ultimate decision.
CONTACT USImage

Signed,
S.W.A.T. Warrant Officer Team