PjokerOrange

PjokerOrange

by PjokerOrange » March 1, 2024, 2:45 pm

In-Game Name: PjokerOrange
Score: 11 666+
Country & Timezone (GMT): EGYPT & GMT+2 -
Website Profile: https://ls-rcr.com/user/PjokerOrange
Proof of Stats & Activity: https://ibb.co/2nqFLgq/

Reason (OPTIONAL): Hello, all members S.W.A.T I'm back from my last deny, I know I took failed in soc But no problem, I will try and try more، I will introduce myself to everyone my name is Pjoker This game has been a long time coming I think 4years، And here I want to be one of them S.W.A.T Team, They have a lot of experience And I want to share with them All the beautiful moments I would like to take a chance in this time And I promise everyone I'm not doing anything wrong Because I want to be one of them I have a lot of speed and skills in arrest people But last time I was nervous I hope all swat members give me chance and staff members too, thanks for reading my application
Code 1

Fierce

F1erce
Donator
SWAT VIP

by Fierce » March 1, 2024, 8:17 pm

LS-RCR SWAT GROUP
LS-RCR SWAT STAFF COMMAND TEAM

INTRODUCTIONThank you for applying for S.W.A.T.!
Before we can accept or deny you, you must pass our S.W.A.T. test which will test your speed of commands, shooting and knowledge of the S.W.A.T. rules. You will be tested by one Warrant Officer or by a S.W.A.T. Supreme Command member.
WARRANT OFFICERS

• Head Warrant Officer - Koko
  • Warrant Officer 3 - Elmasry
  • Warrant Officer 1 - F1erce

OTHER INFORMATIONIf you see any of them in game please send a private message to only one Warrant Officer saying that you'd like to be tested. You can send private message by typing /pm [id] [message]. If you can't find one of the Warrant Officers online, you're pleased to submit a request on our discord server to inform the Warrant Officers team that you'd like to be tested. After that, you'll be in direct contact with them. If any technical problems occur during the test you may as for a post-pone of it; any complains about issues during the test won't be accepted after the results have been posted. Please keep in mind that every recruiter has different methods of testing applicants and the Commanders have the ultimate decision.
CONTACT USImage

Signed,
S.W.A.T. Warrant Officer Team

Welcome To The World Of Viruses

https://fierc.mysellix.io

• Learn from yesterday
• Live for today
• Hope for tomorrow
• The important thing
Is not to stop questioning

• Someone can be Smarter
• Someone can be Prettier
• Someone can be Younger
•-- But keep in mind that no one will be you.

Pagati Soldier

SWAT PVT2

The Buzzards Assassin (Tester)

The Rulers Bodyguard (Tester)

Unknown Supporter

Absynth's Crew Assassin

Blackouts Executioner

Spetsnaz VIP

StuntKings Stunter

Leli's Squad Member (Lvl 2)

UFC Fighter

Renegades Amateur