Vexxy

VexxY

by Vexxy » April 11, 2024, 10:56 pm

In-Game Name: Vexxy
Score: 13585
Country & Timezone (GMT): EGYPT- GMT+2
Website Profile: https://ls-rcr.com/user/Vexxy
Proof of Stats & Activity:https://imgur.com/jF07H8F/

Reason (OPTIONAL): Hello all members in faction S.W.A.T. I came here today after long time with a incorrect application. and I miss to type code but no problems I have back with the best to join faction S.W.A.T. I seen really S.W.A.T. Better than Leo's and armies I seen swat do a big job and hardly and I seen armies leaving from to join Faction S.W.A.T. The best thing in the community that is S.W.A.T. Really is good faction S.W.A.T. In my heart like Pagati the two same attracted but he's hitman and he's like leo's Really I love to dragging the criminals and I know how to use with hard job really my dream to be one from S.W.A.T. Team and Thanks to reading my app
Team 15

Vexxy Renegades In Red Line.Really I seen three things in my heart Renegades and Pagati and S.W.A.T. my dream to have all of them

*Blackouts*
*Renegades*
*StuntKings*
*The Buzzards*
*UFC*
*Los Vagos*

*Pagati Soldier*

Koko

Koko
Supporter

by Koko » April 12, 2024, 1:43 pm

LS-RCR SWAT GROUP
LS-RCR SWAT STAFF COMMAND TEAM

INTRODUCTIONThank you for applying for S.W.A.T.!
Before we can accept or deny you, you must pass our S.W.A.T. test which will test your speed of commands, shooting and knowledge of the S.W.A.T. rules. You will be tested by one Warrant Officer or by a S.W.A.T. Supreme Command member.
WARRANT OFFICERS

• Head Warrant Officer - Koko
  • Warrant Officer 3 - Elmasry
  • Warrant Officer 1 - F1erce

OTHER INFORMATIONIf you see any of them in game please send a private message to only one Warrant Officer saying that you'd like to be tested. You can send private message by typing /pm [id] [message]. If you can't find one of the Warrant Officers online, you're pleased to submit a request on our discord server to inform the Warrant Officers team that you'd like to be tested. After that, you'll be in direct contact with them. If any technical problems occur during the test you may as for a post-pone of it; any complains about issues during the test won't be accepted after the results have been posted. Please keep in mind that every recruiter has different methods of testing applicants and the Commanders have the ultimate decision.
CONTACT USImage

Signed,
S.W.A.T. Warrant Officer Team