Gambino Media

Here you can post things and discussions related to the Gambino Family.

Moderator: NCS Commission

235 posts Page 5 of 24

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

Post by Yuvi » April 14, 2014, 10:46 pm
hey all , here's some activies that I did with Gambino members. :
Spoiler: show
we did robbing mission:

then I have hosted mini-war for gambino 2vs2 , Yuvi and jrevito won hehe(Only m4 was allowed):

Maffiaduck

maffiaduck

Post by Maffiaduck » April 16, 2014, 1:18 pm
Nice Roleplay!, Im currently sick, so i cant play until im good. Otherwise i hope to see you all when im back :)

Realize

Realize
Donator

Post by Realize » April 16, 2014, 1:23 pm
[Lsrcr]Maffiaduck wrote :
Nice Roleplay!, Im currently sick, so i cant play until im good. Otherwise i hope to see you all when im back :)

Get well soon, Maffiaduck.. I just wanted to say nice role-playing guys.

Yoennie

Yoennie
Donator

Post by Yoennie » April 16, 2014, 7:23 pm
Some fine roleplaying these days;

First I went roleplaying with a few members of the pagati family;

Then me and Toreno decided to join forces and go in to town.

First we drove to a restaurant.

We arrived, and had some good food.

We then started discussing a robbery, we thought of another unsecured restaurant..

We went and robbed a pizza stack!

After a fine day, we made some cash and arrived back safely at the HQ.

Greets, Yoennie.

Maffiaduck

maffiaduck

Post by Maffiaduck » April 17, 2014, 1:39 pm
Wow, proffessional roleplay if you ask me. And one of the pictures looks pretty realistic with that evening light and one guy tilts against the cluckin' bell and smokes. Well Done boys. As i said im sick, and i cant with to play again.

Yoennie

Yoennie
Donator

Post by Yoennie » April 17, 2014, 2:42 pm
Wow, proffessional roleplay if you ask me. And one of the pictures looks pretty realistic with that evening light and one guy tilts against the cluckin' bell and smokes. Well Done boys. As i said im sick, and i cant with to play again.

Glad you like it Sir Duck, it was fun doing it!

Hope you get well soon!

Greets, Yoennie.

ToReno

ToReNo
Donator

Post by ToReno » April 17, 2014, 7:27 pm
I had role-play with Ardi And i had fun with him and i will tell you the story because we didnt takes a screen shoots in the game a lot of amazing photos i hope you likes it :
Story:i had got a call from unknown number yesterday that there are 2 or more cops was rolling around our base.....i was in a job in this time i cancelled it and drive fast as i can to the base i found the office untidy and some important files stolen i this moment i called frank(Ardi)And Requests from him to meet me at the base i get my car and told him what happened and he becomes so confused i told him that there 3 places i think that we will find the files in it First was : Dillimore police department , the second was sanferro police department and the third lasventarus police department we go first to Dillimore police department to get back our files and we found the most important file and we came back to the base clearly without any bloods or any confidence on our crime) i hope you likes the photos 53 screen shoot

Greets,ToReNo :) :) <3 i hope you likes it

Pagati Soldier - Saints member
-
Donator

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

Post by Yuvi » April 18, 2014, 9:01 am
ToReno wrote :
I had role-play with Ardi And i had fun with him and i will tell you the story because we didnt takes a screen shoots in the game a lot of amazing photos i hope you likes it :
Story:i had got a call from unknown number yesterday that there are 2 or more cops was rolling around our base.....i was in a job in this time i cancelled it and drive fast as i can to the base i found the office untidy and some important files stolen i this moment i called frank(Ardi)And Requests from him to meet me at the base i get my car and told him what happened and he becomes so confused i told him that there 3 places i think that we will find the files in it First was : Dillimore police department , the second was sanferro police department and the third lasventarus police department we go first to Dillimore police department to get back our files and we found the most important file and we came back to the base clearly without any bloods or any confidence on our crime) i hope you likes the photos 53 screen shoot

Nice RP guys!

Maffiaduck

maffiaduck

Post by Maffiaduck » April 18, 2014, 11:24 am
ToReno wrote :

Very nice roleplay. I didn't expect you guys o be this active in skin, and doing so many activities! i did only thought you guys came in skin when i was in skin, but it looks like most of you guys in Gambino are active in skin without me. That really pleases me. It makes me feel that i and Fantastic done a good job with the family. We are also the most active Mafia in Lsrcr as it looks now. Keep it up guys! You all makes me proud of you all.

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

Post by Yuvi » April 18, 2014, 12:02 pm
ToReno wrote :

Very nice roleplay. I didn't expect you guys o be this active in skin, and doing so many activities! i did only thought you guys came in skin when i was in skin, but it looks like most of you guys in Gambino are active in skin without me. That really pleases me. It makes me feel that i and Fantastic done a good job with the family. We are also the most active Mafia in Lsrcr as it looks now. Keep it up guys! You all makes me proud of you all.

I want to tell you , You have to be ALWAYS proud . Gambino members are really active and keep making activies.
235 posts Page 5 of 24
Return to “Gambino Bar”