Awareness (IC Letter)

Here you can post things and discussions related to the Gambino Family.

Moderator: NCS Commission

17 posts Page 2 of 2

kramik

Kram

by kramik » October 16, 2015, 10:59 am
uzzwal_khadka wrote :
*Grabs the paper and pen replying the mail*

Spoiler: show
Actually we was not backstabbing.We came to your base to attack face to face but your caporegime ArmyHunt was scared of us and left the game as soon as we reached pagati base.We are not backstabbing but your caporegime ArmyHunt was backstabbing.
Your family is unsafe.
God forgives Gambinos don't.

OOC:Ey' weren't you eaten by sharks according to the proof you were eaten by sharks and now you're wring a RP letter to the man who fed you to sharks, WOW you RP good. According to my understanding after men die they can not move not they can write, Tell me if my thoughts are mistaken.

Uzzwal.

Uzzwal
Donator

by Uzzwal. » October 16, 2015, 11:07 am
[Lsrcr]Nilikos wrote :
uzzwal_khadka wrote :

Actually we was not backstabbing.We came to your base to attack face to face but your caporegime ArmyHunt was scared of us and left the game as soon as we reached pagati base.We are not backstabbing but your caporegime ArmyHunt was backstabbing.
Your family is unsafe.

Calling him armyhunt is meta gaming.

/ooc i apploise for thati have edited it

Here's a tissue, You have little bullshit on your lip.

Nilikos

NiLiKoS
Donator

by Nilikos » October 16, 2015, 11:55 am
uzzwal_khadka wrote :
[Lsrcr]Nilikos wrote :
uzzwal_khadka wrote :

Your family is unsafe.

Calling him armyhunt is meta gaming.

/ooc i apploise for thati have edited it

Calling him by his name is meta-gaming unless you found it out IC, I'm pretty sure my members aint telling their names.

So its still meta-gaming.
Army Corporal
Past experience:
Army Master Sergeant
S.W.A.T Warrant Officer I
Pagati Consigliere
Maltesini acting father
Faroka leader
Clowns leader
VLA Mano Derecha
Gambino Caporegime
The bikers

Drin

Drin

by Drin » October 16, 2015, 5:52 pm
kramik wrote :
uzzwal_khadka wrote :

Your family is unsafe.

OOC:Ey' weren't you eaten by sharks according to the proof you were eaten by sharks and now you're wring a RP letter to the man who fed you to sharks, WOW you RP good. According to my understanding after men die they can not move not they can write, Tell me if my thoughts are mistaken.

He's not dead in RP, the only way you die in RP is by making a CK which takes you out of the rp

Duffey

Woof

by Duffey » October 16, 2015, 6:16 pm
*burns the letterbox*

No more replies or letters. We will sort this out, watch your back.

kramik

Kram

by kramik » October 18, 2015, 2:43 am
[Lsrcr]Drin wrote :
kramik wrote :
uzzwal_khadka wrote :

Your family is unsafe.

He's not dead in RP, the only way you die in RP is by making a CK which takes you out of the rp

But at least he shouldn't reply right one is talking a bout him being eaten by sharks and he is replying, does this happen in real life? is he immortal according to you, actually he shouldn't reply because he is eaten by sharks and after being eaten by sharks men don't write a letter.

Drin

Drin

by Drin » October 20, 2015, 4:42 pm
This went off-topic.

17 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Gambino Bar”