Improvements for Akatsuki

Hang around and talk about everything you want here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » August 29, 2017, 2:29 am
I kept thinking about what will make Akatsuki greater than it is and i finally found a solution.

What if we add like 2 vehicles to stick us in case we are gathered and willing to cop-hunt..?
Because the planes are not the correct vehicles to stick on it for a cop-hunt since when we fall, we will have to switch it into another thing.

So what if we add a Bullet or Infernus so when we are willing to cop-hunt, we all stick on it even tho when we reach the ground?
Or maybe NRGs and i highly recommend to add NRGs so at least we jump from the base peacefully to the ground and it is more RPish especially for something like Akatsuki

Also i'd recommend to add a drugs` house and items` so we do not need to go to the Blackmarket or any Market (24/7) to buy shocks, pick cuffs, screwdriver, etc.

So we can be completely ready from our base.
I'm ready to pay each dollar (In-game cash) i have in my bank balance so we add those pretty stuffs and i hope it even helps.

Thank you for reading.

Regards,
Akatsuki member,
Diplomatic!

Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote :

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » August 29, 2017, 11:59 am
I'm no longer a Akatsuki Member but I'd like to say some things to improve the group.
1st)Let's put some agreements with some groups.
2st)Change the base location because many in the server say that the group's base isn't Rpish.
3st)As Diplo said change the base's location and add cars and a Maverick.
If you think my suggestions are useless, please let me know why.
Thank you.
Ex Akatsuki member,
Jilla123

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » August 29, 2017, 12:53 pm
jilla123 wrote :
I'm no longer a Akatsuki Member but I'd like to say some things to improve the group.
1st)Let's put some agreements with some groups.
2st)Change the base location because many in the server say that the group's base isn't Rpish.
3st)As Diplo said change the base's location and add cars and a Maverick.
If you think my suggestions are useless, please let me know why.
Thank you.
Ex Akatsuki member,
Jilla123

1- We will never do agreements with any other criminal organisation groups (Unofficial or official)
2- The base location is awesome. And our name is Akatsuki for a reason. (It is very suitable for the Akatsuki name itself)
3- I didn't say that we need to change the base location. Also we already have a Maverick and i think the cars will be pointless since our base is very high, so whenever we jump from the base with a car, we will reach with a destroyed car.

Thank you for trying to help.

Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote :
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Akatsuki Bar”