Akatsuki application - [Lsrcr]Alpha

Accepted applications can be found here!
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Alpha.

Alpha
Donator

by Alpha. » March 1, 2016, 6:14 pm
Name: ([Lsrcr]Alpha)
Score: (10k+)
Time zone (GMT): (+5)
Reason: (Hey, I'm an ex-member of akatsuki I do remember my old dueling mates, It was fun to play with the leaders and other members but after that I went for long inactivity as I had issues with my real life. But I am back now It's one month ago I was checking for groups to apply for and I checked akatsuki but I didn't apply because I saw the leaders are currently inactive so I came up with a decision to apply for terrorist and improve my skills. But as I see they're back again so I came here to apply and the main reason of applying is I always wanted to join a crime based group is because I love to be a criminal. Whether it's rob/rape or anything to do with crime Its my type. I applied for this because a friend of mine thought I was good to go and ready to apply for this wonderful group.)

"I hope my application goes well :) thank you for reading."

Game

Game
Retired Administrator

by Game » March 1, 2016, 8:54 pm
Thank you for your application & interest in Akatsuki.

You have to get your in-game skills tested and considering the results you shall be given a rank. Please remember that your test results wont affect wether you get accepted or denied. The test only decides your rank. To get accepted you'll have to prove us you're loyal and trustworthy.

You can get tested within 5 days by one of the following Assistant Akatsuki Testers[AAT]:
- [Lsrcr]Monster

Incase you can't find any Assistant Akatsuki tester ingame, you can also PM one of the (Co-)Leaders:
- [Lsrcr]Game
- Pain
- [Lsrcr]CXdur
- [Lsrcr]JohnCarer

The Akatsuki Organisation wishes you the best of luck!
Game Administrator | Akatsuki Leader | S.A. Army Head Training Officer

Game

Game
Retired Administrator

by Game » March 5, 2016, 12:14 pm
Akatsuki Test Results: [Lsrcr]Alpha

Shooting: [4/5]
Score given upon following factors: Usage of every weapon, aiming, switching and running style using sawn-off.

Tactical: [4/5]
Score given upon following factors: Usage of area, drugs and insight of HP.

Driving: [4/5]
Score given upon following factors: Speed, distance and handling of vehicle.

Overall: [4/5]

Game

Game
Retired Administrator

by Game » March 10, 2016, 7:59 pm
Dear Alpha,

We believe you are trustworthy and loyal enough to be an Akatsuki member. We decided to add you as a B Rank member according to your test results.

Make sure you re-read the rules and you can get your ingame rights from any Akatsuki leader.

Accepted!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”