Denied applications can be found here!
3 posts Page 1 of 1

khen

khen1

by khen » October 19, 2020, 3:37 pm
Name: Khen1
Score: 1000+
Time zone (GMT): Philippines +8
Reason: So, what's the reason of me joining in this group? Hmm. It's because i find this group very different from the other groups. Akatsuki is one of the best groups in the server and also has the best members in the server i'd like to join in this group not just because it is the best group its because how the members act in the server It seemed to be a group with full of skilled individual and I also like the base and its location. The base is on the sky which surrounds the idlewood and perfect for cophunting. This group fits me really good and also i'm a loyal person so yeah.

"I hope my application goes well :) thank you for reading."
" L I L B O O G I E "

Realize

Realize
Donator

by Realize » October 19, 2020, 4:15 pm
Thank you for your application & interest in Akatsuki.

You have to get your in-game skills tested and considering the results you shall be given a rank. Please remember that your test results wont affect wether you get accepted or denied. The test only decides your rank. To get accepted you'll have to prove us you're loyal and trustworthy.

You can get tested within 5 days by one of the following Assistant Akatsuki Testers[AAT]:
- Realize
- Apapaoemama
- Abuse

Incase you can't find any Assistant Akatsuki tester ingame, you can also PM one of the (Co-)Leaders:
- [Lsrcr]Game
- Pain
- [Lsrcr]CXdur
- [Lsrcr]JohnCarer
- [Lsrcr]Nniouz
- [Lsrcr]Tyson

The Akatsuki Organisation wishes you the best of luck!

Abuse

Abuse
Donator

by Abuse » October 21, 2020, 1:04 pm
Applications are now by invitation only.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied”